Saturday, July 28, 2007

S.H.E. Play Album Showcase @ The MAX Pavilion

I just came back from watching S.H.E.! This was my first time watching a concert, seated at the VIP area! Whoohoo!!! We even entered thru the VIP entrance so we didn't even need to queue for entry!!! This is bcoz Vanessa's sis got the complimentary tickets from her friend who works in HIM International.. Heee!!


However, I did not really enjoy myself at the concert... UNLIKE AT JOLIN'S CONCERT!!!!!! I think firstly, it's bcoz I am not a super fan of S.H.E. so I'm not as excited and high. Secondly, we were sitted at the area where only Vanessa and I stood up and no one else was standing up... while those fans at the non-VIP areas were all standing up and very high. Furthermore we were scolded by some stupid ah lians seated behind us who kao bei kao bu whenever we stood up!! FCUK THEM LOR!!! There's no rule saying that audiences are not allowed to stand up during the concert manz!!! Felt damn pissed at that time so it sort of spoilt my mood too... At that time it made me realized that sitting at the non-VIP area seems more fun!! We ended up sitting down watching the rest of the concert... so boring... Luckily this is just a free concert. If I had to pay for it, I then don't give a damn about them!!!

Actually I am also quite sian coz I have nowhere to go but to come home after the concert on a Saturday night... feel like I wasted this Saturday just like that.

Furthermore, I felt kinda left out when I went for the concert with Vanessa. In fact, I went for the concert coz Vanessa asked me to go with her, thinking that since she accompanied me to watch Jolin the last time so now I should accompany her to watch S.H.E. this time... But in the end I realized probably she did not even need my company afterall... coz she seems to walk together with her sis and her sister's friends leaving me walking behind alone most of the time when I don't even know her sis and her sister's friend very well... It's the being left behind feeling which makes me felt so extra and out. And when her sister arranged for Vanessa to go to the front to sit, her sister told me to go with Vanessa without telling me where I was going... And when I asked, she told me not to ask so much, just follow... On the other hand, Vanessa just walked off alone and talked to her sister's friend leaving me following behind her aimlessly... Kinda regret going though...




Not forgetting that Ella is Bernard's favourite, I tried to take pics for him but failed... Coz the pics turned out to be all small and blurred!! Hahaa... too bad, I'm not a good camerawoman. But I think the short video clips that I have taken are not too bad coz the sound quality is good although it's kinda far. Anyway I have recorded the part where Ella was talking about the 'Lao Po' song for him.






No comments: