Thursday, July 12, 2007

Enjoy It While I Can...

Ok, I am glad to announce that I am finally employed again coz I just went to sign my job appointment letter today!! Hehee... As for which job I have taken up, I think many of you should know the answer. Hahaa. Ok...ok... Afterall, I am still a practical person... I go for the one that pays me more $$$ lah can. ($_$)

But I still think rejecting the other offer has made me lost an opportunity to do something I prefer. After much consideration, I think I really cannot survive with the base salary that the other company offered. Imagining a drastic drop of $1450 from my last salary... Hehee... I simply cannot accept that to happen.

In any case, I hope this job that I have chosen will be one that can make me stay longer although it's not really what I am interested in doing. Hahaa... There are 2 motivation factors though - salary and the total number of leaves!!! WHOO HOO!!!

However, there are 2 obstacles which I need to overcome starting from next Wednesday. First thing, I really doubt whether I can report to work early everyday... meaning I need to reach the office before 8.30am daily... Huh... Thinking about it already makes me sick... =P

The other thing I must overcome is the long working hours!!! From 8.30am to 6.15pm, I wonder if I can stay awake for the whole day... especially after lunch time!! Coz chi bao yao shui jiao!!! Hehee...

Meanwhile, I seem to have nothing to do on these few days coz the job seeking days are over!! YEA!!! OVER!!!!!! I am so freeeeee now! But... days like this are going to end very soon too! Counting down to another 5 days... Vanessa, here I come to join you at work!

Actually I have a strong urge to go out to shop for working clothes, but I cannot bcoz I got very little money left le. And I have another 1 month plus to survive before I get my first pay. Sianz... If only they can allow me to wear leggings or shorts to work, then I don't have to bother so much about clothings already...

No comments: