Tuesday, July 03, 2007

More Good Movies - Die Hard 4.0 and Transformers

'Die Hard 4.0' is nice!! Went to catch the sneak preview on last Saturday! I didn't watch the previous 3 parts of 'Die Hard' and was quite reluctant to watch it with Dear initially, but the movie turned out to be so exciting!! In fact, you don't need to watch the last 3 parts to understand part 4 coz they are not linked at all. It has an interesting storyline with lots of actions in the scenes on how Bruce Willis escaped and chased after the bad guys!!! Maggie Q's so chio, but she died in the show... As for why she died, you watch the movie yourself lah.

Yesterday, we went to watch 'Transformers'. Although I am not a fan of Transformer, but I like the movie! Coz it's more than meets the eye!!! THE AUTOBOTS ARE SOOOO COOOOOL - NICE CARS!!! And I didn't know robots can pee... Ahahaaa!!! That was so funny!!! Hate the Decepticons coz they are evil and ugly robots!!! =P Anyway, I have this feeling that I do not want the yellow Chevrolet Bumblebee to die in the show... coz after watching till the last part, I somehow have a feeling for it just like the main leads! Oh yah, I think this movie should be watched in the cinemas than on DVD... coz it sounds better... By the way, there were twice when the movie screen went totally black, leaving only the sounds on when the soldiers were fighting one of the Decepticons... Not sure if it was due to projection error or it was meant to be like that, like what Fang said, maybe the director wants us to get a feel of what's happening on screen! Hahaaa!!

Ok, that's all I have to say about the 2 movies, cannot reveal too much. The rest is up to you guys to decide whether to watch it or not... My next must-watch movie will be 'Harry Porter and the Order of the Phoenix'!

Anyway, yesterday before the movie, Deardear and I went to Ikea restaurant for our lunch... Had cravings for the meatballs! Hee... Then we walked over to Queensway to collect Deardear's tennis rackets. After that we went to fetch Fang from Labrador Adverture Centre and proceeded to VivoCity.

We walked past Toys 'R' Us, so I went in to take a look at the toy egg machines! There were 2 uncles refilling the machines at that time... Many little gals were playing with the machines that has the mini version of the toy egg machines with Sanrio characters, but after getting the toy egg which contains the character that they did not wish for, they all crowded around the uncles to request for an exchange. Me too did the same thing with the help of Fang, just like the other small kids!! Kekeke... At first I got the U*SA*HA*NA character but later I exchanged for the Little Twins Star one... Anyway, after fixing everything together, it looks like this...


Now I have an urge to get all the other characters coz actually, they can all be joined together like the real machines stacking on top of one another or placed in a row....

After ti-gam ti-gam, we then went to the Asian Kitchen to eat again!... Dear and I shared a bowl of hot and spicy noodle... while Fang ordered some pork chop or chicken noodle... Then we went to Candy Empire for awhile before proceeding to the movie theatre. Heheee... They sell Hello Kitty marshmellow pop!! So cute!!! Asked Deardear to buy for me... Hahaaa!! But I cannot bear to eat it leh... coz it's too cute already!!!



Oh yah, that stupid GV staff even checked my Candy Empire plastic bag before I entered the theatre and said that I cannot bring in outside food... so she proceeded to confiscate my whole plastic bag to be kept by them first and told me to collect it from them after the movie!! I was taken aback when she first said she wanted to check my plastic bag. And after that when she said I cannot bring it in, I sort of got offended and angry coz I don't want them to break the icing on my Hello Kitty marshmellow pop! (I know I shouldn't be making a fuss about such a small matter but it's my Hello Kitty!!! My favourite Hello Kitty you know!!! Ok ok, I'm just being childish alright! Bleh!! =P)

If I knew this was to happen, I would have kept that plastic bag in my own bag manz!! That's so ridiculous!!! It's not like I am going to eat the candies in their theatre lor!!! Why don't they do a check on all other customers' handbag and pockets to see if they carry any sweets or candies with them too??? Candies also cannot bring in??! Also not like bringing in hamburgers or char kway teow or some other heavy meals!! Now talking about it even irritates me!! Luckily they did not break my Hello Kitty icing, if not I will sure kick up a big fuss about it! Hmmph!!

No comments: