Friday, July 13, 2007

I Hate Dry Cough!!!

I'm down with cough and sore throat eversince last Sunday... hope I can get well before my first day of work. My throat was so irritated last night till I had to wake up every 2 hours in the middle of my sleep to cough!! In the end, I didn't really sleep much!

Thus I went to see a doctor just now... Was given lozenges and a bottle of green cough mixture which I was told not to take with water... YUCKS!!! The taste sucks... furthermore it leaves a minty bitter after taste in my mouth!!!

I was still thinking of going clubbing with Fang and her friends tonight at St. James, but now I have to give up the idea. =(

Since I was so bored during the past few days, I went online shopping again on Yahoo Auctions!! Hahaaa!! Spent $60 on 2 dresses and 1 blouse! Actually the total cost was around $80 plus but I was given discount for making multiple purchases. Now I'm so excited waiting for the goods to arrive next week!! I just hope that the dresses won't be too long and the blouse don't turn out to be too big... then I can wear them to work!! Yay!

Today is my 2 years and 6 months anniversary with Deardear!! Still dunno if I am meeting him later after his dinner with his army friends... Going to take a nap now... Hope to get better then maybe I can meet him... or even go chiong with Fang!!! Hahaa! =P

No comments: