Friday, July 06, 2007

Blog Updates - Royal Pet and Polling Corner Added

I have added 2 new items on the right side bar of my blog recently - Royal Pet and Polling Corner. In case you cannot see it, you need to scroll down the RIGHT side bar lah...

Anyway, hope my blog readers can help to feed and play with my royal pet rabbit 'Cotton' whenever you guys visit my blog... Ok?? Hehee...

As for the polling corner, the idea came to me bcoz I really cannot decide which job to choose even after thinking and thinking and thinking... So I hope your votes will somehow give me an idea of which job to choose. However, my final decision will not be based on the voting result as the result will only be used as a reference.

Oh by the way, I will change the polling question from time to time... But I still don't know what question to ask next... Maybe if you guys have any questions in mind, do let me know so I can post the question on my polling corner. Hehee... Do keep an eye for the next polling question k! And thanks for voting! =)

No comments: