Friday, July 06, 2007

Introducing A New Fashion Blog

Do you remember the blog by Cornfucius or rather Mr. Damone (now known as Marstyle)?? He has previously closed down his blog, but now he's back with a new blog called Decorate My Life!

Well, this is a blog that talks about fashion, home decor, ingenius designs and beautiful things in life. I don't know if I'm right on this... but I personally think that this blog will attract the attention of more metro guys!!! Hehee... Coz this was my first impression when I first read it and still didn't know that this blog belongs to him (although I suspected). But of coz, this blog is not juz recommended to guys but to everyone, especially people who likes to keep up with the latest trends!!

Ok, so for people who miss Cornfucius... here is it... presenting... Decorate My Life! I have also added a link to his blog on my right side bar under Prince Marstyle.

No comments: