Sunday, September 02, 2007

My Long Weekend Is Over...

Hehee... Took leave on last Friday coz it's my special day!!! The long weekend has past so quickly!!! Hate the feeling of having to go back to work tomorrow! =(



Well well, enjoyed myself with Deardear on the last few days! We went suntanning on last Friday and also went to The Underwater World. I have taken lotsa of pictures at The Underwater World but I don't have the time to upload them here tonight... coz I need to go to bed soon! I will upload them when I have the time. But there's nothing much though... Just lotsa pictures of fishes, crabs and stingrays!!

Anyway, it has been quite some time since I last updated my blog... Forgive me coz I feel really lazy and tired every night after work till I don't even feel like coming online. And when I am not lazy or tired, I would be spending time with Deardear outside! Hahaa!!

Here's some updates on my job. My new Unit Head has just joined us... She's sitting directly opposite me! It's so damn suay!! At first I was still thinking that she looks quite nice but now I think otherwise coz looks are deceiving! Or maybe it's just me lah... who asked her to offend me!! HMMMPH!!!

Lateness is my problem once again (as usual)!! But it was never a problem to me before this Unit Head came bcoz it's a norm to arrive 10-15mins late at work based on what I found out from the rest of the colleagues, when I first joined this company!! Partly it's a also norm bcoz although we arrived late, we will stay back voluntarily to pay back the duration of being late... Furthermore, there are times whereby we also need to do over-time due to the heavy workload yet we cannot claim anything back coz we are at the executive level.

However, after this Unit Head joined us on her third day, she actually told one of our team leaders that she noticed that there were a few of us who often arrived late and I am one of them. I also heard that someone was being told off on being late. Eversince I knew about this, I feel so irritated even for now!! My perception of her changed totally!!! It's just her third day of work and she can make such comments!! I guess she's not someone good to deal with since she is the geh gao type. The other thing that I hate about her is that she is super gum with my VP... so if she is going to report this lateness problem about me to my VP, I think I can say goodbye to my confirmation after probation!! So angry!!! Now I feel so unmotivated to work coz I feel like anytime there's always someone observing me, especially when she is sitted just directly facing me! =S

Maybe I should keep a lookout for other jobs from now onwards, just in case I cannot pass my probation! Kekeke... =P

Oh yah, thanks to all my friends who sent me their sms greetings to wish me happy birthday and thanks to my colleagues - Vanessa, Cindy, Monica and Sooyee for buying me a chocolate birthday cake with strawberry on top (as per my request!! hahaa!!) and staying back after work to celebrate for me on the eve of my birthday. Last but not least, I want to thank my DEARDEAR!!! Thank you for buying me the G-star jacket, the bling bling Ed Hardy slacks and tunic and the super cute sea otter hand puppet soft toy!!! Hehee!!

No comments: