Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It Was Such A Boring Night...

My first time working on night shift was so damn boring... It's good that there were fewer calls at night but like I said, I was scheduled to work with 2 guys... no common topic!! One of the guys was alright, quite humourous... Still I simply cannot click with that supervisor (the one I mentioned in my previous entry before the last one)!

Know what? I was sitting just diagonally away from him and I heard him telling one of our female colleagues (another one who is quite close to him) not to leave the office so early and asked her to stay longer to accompany him. So that gal asked why. He told her that he is scared that he will be raped. The gal then asked: "By who?" He told her to refer to the schedule to see who he is working night shift with! And gave the sarcastic look on his face. I pretended that I was doing my work although I heard their conversation. Well, isn't it obvious that the person he is referring to is me!!!

There and then I felt really offended but what can I do? Shouldn't I be the one to say that I am afraid since I am working with 2 guys alone!! Wat the fuck!! Who wants to rape him?? It's not like he is some handsome guy like Edison Chen or wat?? No wonder he doesn't have a gf!! Serve him right!!!

Although we were just sitting diagonally across each other, we didn't have much conversation the whole night except when that humourous guy walked over to joke with us. Luckily I brought my sudoku puzzles to do... If not I would have been bored to death by the next morning!!! Thanks to R who called me after supper to chat with me... it was really sweet of her!! =)

Another thing which makes me irritated was that I brought curry puffs and offered them to the 2 guys... That supervisor rejected my offer immediately and even said that he has sore throat. (I would not have offered the curry puff to him if not that my mother told me to buy it for them!)

Later I saw that supervisor eating white chocolate!! So I asked him: "I thought you are having a sore throat, then why are you eating chocolate??" I think he was quite taken aback by my question... He paused for awhile and replied: "Who says this is chocolate, this is just milk!!"

I was then thinking: "Yah right! What a lame reply!" ~_~

Anyway, I just wonder why he is such an ass!! So what if he is 2 years younger and has a higher status than me!! He is still getting the same salary amount as me wat!! I think he is just over arrogant and thinks too highly of himself... No doubt he may be capable in certain areas, but his way of thinking simply cannot make it!!

In summary, HE SUXS!!!

No comments: