Friday, November 17, 2006

My Gastric Is Getting Worst!

Could not sleep again last night due to the pain caused by gastric around my abdominal area and cramps in my tummy...

Went to see another doctor this morning and was given another 2 days MC. Good that I don't have to go to work but not so good that this gastric pain is getting from bad to worst and I'm starting to worry that the acidic gastric juice in my stomach would bite the wall of my stomach and lead to a stomach ulcer... coz this was exactly what had happened to my dad almost 20 years ago and he actually had an operation on his stomach, leaving a very big and long scar on his abdominal area...

When my parent knew of my gastric problem today, they actually lectured me for not taking proper meals and reminded me about what my dad went through previously again and again...

In my mind I was thinking: "Do you think I want this to happen to myself??!"

However, they don't seems to understand the situation that I am in now... it's all bcoz of the shift hours thingy which is causing me not to have sufficient time for proper meals and not that I don't want to eat lor!!! Sigh... I even tried to explain to them that I only have 15 mins break and sometimes not even 15mins if so happened that a long-winded customer calls in just before my 15 mins break. But my dad kept telling me that I can don't answer the call and eat my food first... They just don't get it!! Arrgh!

I'm thinking if I should really quit my job since it is affecting my health now... In fact, I am quite scared that I would really become like my father if I continue to eat my meals irregularly.

No comments: