Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Free and Bored...

I'm glad to say that I could finally take a short break from all the customers' scoldings and fucking unreasonable attitudes!!! Yes, I am on a 9 days leave since yesterday till 14 Nov!! Yeah!!!

I would like to thanks Charmaine for assisting and even taking care of my follow-up which wasn't even passed to her to handle in the first place! And even asking me not to think about work during my leave! Thanks gal!!

Actually, I should be happy that I'm not working but I suddenly feel really bored and has nothing to do... Seems like I am idling and wasting away this one week's leave!! But at least I do not have to listen to all those stupid customers' grumbling!!

Was thinking of where to chill last night but everywhere seems boring in Singapore!!! We ended up going home even before 12am when I think the night is still young loh!! Hahaa!! Maybe it's just me lah... What's 12am to me now when I have to work till 1 or 2am almost every night or even through the night...

Thought of going on a short trip to Bangkok with Dear (hopefully with the rest of my uni friends) but it was really hard to come to a conclusion due to the difficulties in coordinating with one and another's individual leave schedule, especially within such a short timeframe. Furthermore, we were unable to get a cheap and good rate from the budget airlines during the last few weeks. Sigh...

In fact, I was also hoping to organize a Chalet BBQ session over this weekend but all the chalets are already fully booked!!! Damn!! My last alternative was to organise a steamboat session at one person's house, then I think not everyone can make it too... simply bcoz everything is just too last minute!!! Arrgghhh!!!

How about meeting up one of these days to eat Ma La Steamboat at Liang Seah Street or Joaquim Steamboat at Suntec?? I have cravings for that!! Hey Eileen, you don't mind right??! Hahaa!!

Hope that the weather will be sunny tomorrow as Dear and I have planned to go to the beach!! Then again, I doubt so since it has been raining today and during the last few days... The weather suxs during November/December as it has always been a rainy season.


Finally bought a genuine pair of Birkies yesterday that costs $129 to replace my "Bangkenstock" which gave way while I was working 2 weeks ago. Later when Dear and I came across this stall that is selling those fake or imitations at $19 along Orchard Road, I somehow felt that I should not have wasted my money on buying the real one and should have just bought the imitations instead!! Okok, I am giam siap can?! Kekeke... Nah, that's bcoz I spotted a plain pink pair at the stall that is selling the imitation ones and the genuine one that I've bought has got designs on it. Have an urge to buy another pair even though it's fake. Anyway, I have been wearing fake Birkies all along since I bought my first "Bangkenstock" in Bangkok last year and they lasted me 1 year plus wor!!

Well, let's see if the urge cames back to me after a few days... If yes, I might go back to the stall and buy the pink colour pair since no harm having another pair... If not, then probably it's just a moment of temptation by the pink colour. Hehee!!

No comments: