Thursday, November 09, 2006

A 2-Hours Trip to Sentosa

Dear and I were supposed to go to the beach at Sentosa today to suntan... However, I received a call from Dear in the morning to inform about sucky weather and therefore we were unable to proceed with our plan.

I then went back to sleep till about 2pm... Hehee... After I woke up, I immediately called Dear to ask on what our plan would be for today. He then said that he wants to go to Queensway to re-string his tennis racket.

Met him around 4 plus (supposed to meet at 3.30pm but I was late as usual) at Queensway Shopping Centre... and we ate katong laksa for lunch. Dear also ordered a drink called 'Ice Almond Teh' which tasted powdery!! Think it's bcoz of the almond powder that was added into the drink.

Well, since we have no other plans or places to go after that, so we took a bus to Harbourfront as Dear's sis was going to treat us for dinner at 7pm at the Sushi Tei restuarant in VivoCity.

The bus ride to Harbourfront was only about 10 mins... I then suggested going to Sentosa for fun since we had the time and that entrance is free!!! Furthermore, Dear wanted to go and renew his Islander membership, thus off we went and hop onto the Sentosa bus.

When we arrived at the visitor's arrival centre, Dear went to renew his membership... After that we didn't know where to go and which bus line to take. Hahaa!! In the end, I then suggested going to take a walk at the Imbiah Lookout area. So of coz we took the same blue line which we used to take to the beach interchange, but to alight at the Imbiah Lookout bus-stop this time.

We felt like tourists!! Ahahaa!! No lah... act like tourists!! Kekeke... Well, there's Subway, Coffee Bean and a Skybar. The place quite nice but the Skybar only opens till 9pm. Dear was still thinking if going there to chill next time, too bad they close so early!

We then took a walk around that area and even shopped in the souvenir shop. After that, we also sat down at Coffee Bean for awhile. When Dear was waiting to collect his Blackforest Ultimate from the counter, I was sitting at the table alone... Suddenly a very big female peacock came super close to me as there was food under the table that I was sitting at. It gave me a shock that I almost wanted to take the racket on the table to hit it!!! Luckily the peacock went away after that. Haha... Then the ang mohs sitting at 2 tables away from me looked at me and erm chio!! So paiseh... =S

Then what's next?? Actually I wanted to take a ride on the Carlsberg Sky Tower but Deardear prefers to take the Cable Car, so we went to the Cable Car ticket booth to ask on the price of the ride. Actual price was about $10plus per adult but islanders got discount!!! So Dear paid only $14 for 2 persons - $7 per adult instead!! Good to be an Islander!! Hehee!!

Okie, our Cable Car ride begins here...

After we hopped onto a yellow cable car no. 32, this was what happened during the whole trip...


Nothing else but photo taking all the way lah!!! Duhh!! KEKEKEKEKE!!!

10-12 mins later,
the ride ended after travelling from Sentosa to Mount Faber and back to Harbourfront, but I was still not done with my photo taking... I continued snapping after alighting from the Cable Car... Even when we were taking the lift down from the Cable Car Tower, I was still trying to snap a pic of the scenery outside!!


Too bad my digital camera has ran out of battery then... Photos were taken with my V3 handphone, therefore the quality sucks!! =(

Anyway, that was so exciting!! Hope to try the Cable Car Dining one day! Hee!!

No comments: