Wednesday, April 25, 2007

De-stress Days

Was feeling very much better these days, especially after going out with friends during end of last week!

I have to apologize to some of my friends who got worried after reading about my blog entry before the previous one. Don't worry k, I was just stating my frustration in general so as not to reveal to anyone who I am actually referring to (though some already knew by now)... Ahahaaa!! For friends who had approached my Dear to ask if it was you that I was talking about, the answer is... No, it's not you! Coz Deardear has already told me who approached him!! Anyway, I think the person I am referring to doesn't read my blog... but if he/she does... too bad loh!

Have been going out since last Thursday!! Went KTV with Vanessa again!!! We went to the KBox at CineLeisure and took up the KBuffet package, so we sang from 6-9pm and had our dinner while singing... There was a even bigger Fahrenheit poster at the entrance of CineLeisure's KBox on level 8!!! It is made up of the size of 2 walls!!! We went crazy again... and started taking photos with it just before we left the place! Yeah... my favourite Arron Yan Ya Lun!!!!!! Hehee...


On Friday, I met Deardear, Tammie and Fang for dinner at Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao restuarant! That's when I realized that Fang reacted weird towards me when she first saw me... Kekeke... And that was why I asked Dear if anyone asked him about what I blogged, so decided to clarify with my close friends if I had the chance. Felt abit bad after that... After dinner, Deardear and I then went to CineLeisure to watch a movie - Wild Hogs! I thought it would be boring coz I don't remember watching the trailer, but it turned out to be a very funny movie!


On Saturdays, I met Fang and Eileen at VivoCity for dinner and we shopped for awhile. I finally went to the very big pet shop there called Pet Safari!!! They sell doggies, rabbits and hamsters there!!! The hamsters are so tiny and cute!!! Some of them are as small as 3-4cm long only!! Saw 3 "Zaizai"s there too!! I meant Schnauzers lah! Hahaa!! After that, we went to Toys 'R' Us to try our luck on one of the toy egg machines... Each of us got a different design of the toy... Here's mine... Cute right??


Around 9plus, we went to Wala Wala to catch the live band performance. We ordered HoeGaarden, chicken wings and breaded mussels. Their breaded mussels are quite tasty!!! Yum yum!! As for the live band, I don't really know the songs they sang, except for Summer Rain, Locomotion, Mr Big and Wake Me Up When September Ends! The rest of the songs they played were mostly very rock music and super blasting loud... The singer is really good, she has got a very strong vocal! But still, I prefer clubbing then pubbing bah... Coz I feel abit scared to be sitting near ang mohs who will turn around and talk to me... Kekekeke... Or unless the band performs more songs that I heard of before... Anyway, we stayed to listen to the 3 sets of performance till Wala Wala closed that night.

Then on Sunday, Deardear and I met Eileen and Kelvin to watch 200 Pounds Beauty at Lido. We went for dinner and shopping as usual before the show. The show was quite funny but the ending was kinda sad and touching... I even cried. I think the girl who acted as the 200 pounds fat girl is really very pretty!! She looks like a mixture of Vivian Hsu, Gillian from Twins and Michelle Chia. And Dear added Jessica Alba... The storyline reminded me of the Hong Kong movie starred by Ah Sa from Twins called Xia Yi Zhan Tian Hou.

Ok, so that was a stretch of de-stress days for me! Oh yes, I have not post the picture of my V3 which has a new facelift! Kekeke... Ta-dah~!!



No, I did not do it myself. Was intending to buy the stickers, crystals and accessories from one of the shops in Far East Plaza so that I could decorate it myself but ended up asking the shop assistant to help me with it... coz I estimated that the amount of items that I need to buy will add up to about the same cost of asking the girl to do it for me.

In fact, I asked her for an estimated price for decorating the whole phone with crystals, she then told me to choose the stickers and tell her my ideal design... and said that I will only need to pay for the materials that are used to stick on the phone. After I told her my ideal design, she quoted me that it will cost about $100plus which I think is much cheaper than doing it that GMask. I know it's still considered expensive and unneccessary, but I just wana try it out... It's just like the last time I paid $100plus for my acrylic nail extensions...

I spent a total of almost 7 hours at the shop waiting for the girl to stick on the fake crystals for me... She even splitted it up into 2 days to decorate the whole handphone - 3 hours on the first day to decorate the front and 4 hours on the second day to decorate the back! Hehee... I ended up chit-chatting and making friends with that sales girl named Meijun. In the end, everything costs $150... I think the overall design is very nice but I am not very satisfied with crystal stickers used. Bcoz they kinda turned blur after getting contact with the glue. Now I see the difference in terms of price and quality between my crystal wrapped V3 and those done by GMask. GMask uses Swarovski crystals which are more shiny and bling!

I think I can do better if I had done it myself bcoz I will be extra careful. Anyone interested to let me do it for them?? I will not charge too much, will only charge the materials used... Hehee!! Hey, I am serious! After observing how the girl did it, I have learnt some skills from her too! Maybe this can be my sideline... =P

Hey Eileen, when do you want to let me earn your $100??? Haaaa...

No comments: