Friday, May 04, 2007

Spiderman 3

Went to watch the long awaited Spiderman 3 movie yesterday night at Suntec Eng Wah with Choco and friends... Another funny movie with a sad ending, but with much more excitements in the show... coz I was always hoping that Spiderman will not get trashed by his enemies!

There's a part whereby Spidey dropped his ring which was meant for Mary-jane while being attacked by Harry, his best friend... I hoped I could just reach out and grab the ring for him coz it seems like it's falling towards us... Hahaa...

I like it when Peter Parker was 'possessed' by the black Venom. Although he became kinda evil but I think he acts really weird, cheeky and funny!! Especially when he combed down his fringe, walked and danced along the streets doing the pointing actions at gals and also changed into an all-black formal suit... he somehow reminds me of the band called Green Day!! Ahahahaaa!! I guessed Venom must be a really good musician since he can make Peter Parker sings, dances and even plays the piano!! Kekeke!!

By the way, does anyone remember the tune of the theme song in the Spiderman cartoon in the 80s?? I was wondering why Spiderman does not have a fixed theme song like Superman and Batman which I can remember??? I went to Youtube to search for the tune but it doesn't sound familiar at all... =(

Hahaa... Obviously, I wasn't very interested in Spiderman last time bah! My favourite is still Superman!! Reason being he is much stronger and more handsome than Spiderman!! Ahahaaa... My analysis of why Superman is stronger than Spiderman - Superman could stop a plane from falling without exerting much strength (in Superman Returns), but Spiderman passed out after stopping a train (in Spiderman 2)! Kekeke... =P

Hmmm... And why isn't there any movie about Wonder Woman???

No comments: