Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jolin Dancing Diva Singapore Concert 2007

Was supposed to blog about Jolin's concert soon after I came home after watching it, but I went clubbing after that... And bcoz Dear was off on Sunday and Monday, I did not have the time for blogging too! Then yesterday I was out the whole day shopping alone in town after a job interview. Had a shopping spree though... Kekeke... Although I spent alot and bought 3 tops from Hula & Co., Topshop and mPhosis respectively, I still have alot more things that I have spotted but did not buy.


I have also bought 2 books from Kinokuniya... one of the books is 'Wo Ai Da Ming Xing' (the one that talks about Jolin, XiaoZhu, Rainie and Stanley) and the other one, a handphone decor book. After learning about nail arts, now I am trying to learn how to decorate my own handphone with Swarovski crystals and other accessories to make it bling bling!! Wonder how much G-Mask charges to make the whole phone bling? I bet it should be damn ex manz!! I shall try to DIY first, going to them will be my last resort...

Back to Jolin's concert, it was superb!!! I was super high, as if being possessed by Jolin... Kekeke... Enjoyed myself really very very very much!!!!!! Too bad there's only 1 performance. If there's 2 nights of performance, I will go on the second night too! Wished I bought the most expensive ticket so that I could be sitting nearer, my camera can't take shit! Everything turned out to be small, even after zooming to the max!


So I didn't bothered much about taking pictures... And only tried filming while she was singing slow songs! Coz I was too busy standing up singing and "dancing" with the Princess while she was singing fast songs!!! It was like a super big public KTV manz! Hahaaa... I don't know why but I just didn't care about what others think then and just wanted to enjoy myself to the core!! Guess this is why I like watching concerts with Vanessa bah, coz both of us are alike!








One thing which surprised me was Eileen... Hahahaa!! I didn't expect her to be those who will scream at concerts kind. At first when she said she will join me being high during the concert, I still thought she say say only... But never did I expect her to scream even before I screamt! Hahaaa!! Maybe coz I was still busy blowing up the orange tubes when the concert started... Keke...

Well, actually I have not much to say about the concert itself except for the word 'superb!' coz I think you have to be there to experience it for yourself, to find out how spectacular it was bah... Then again, as a Jolin fanatic, everything is nice as long as it's Jolin! Hahahaa...

Anyway, I did not manage to buy the hip-hop cap coz we arrived kinda late and it was sold out... was of coz very disappointed though we were told that I could get it online (which I didn't want to in the first place). Actually I know that it could be bought online but my purpose to buy it at the concert is to wear it there and there's more meaning to it bah... But nevermind, at least I bought the concert poster with signature as a replacement to curb my disappointment. Many things which I wanted were sold out. The last minute decision to purchase the necklace was also sold out to that one customer before us. Damn!

I have no other choice but to purchase the things online. And that was the first thing I did after waking up on the Sunday. After I have placed my orders online, they initially told me that everything I ordered were sold out during the concert and they do not know whether the supplier from Taiwan still has the stocks... I started worrying... then 2 days later I received an email saying that the supplier has the stocks and the stocks will only be in within 2 weeks time. Whoo hoo!!!

I am waiting waiting waiting...

Ok... Pictures taken after the concert, here we go...



After the concert, Fang, Eileen and I went to St. James again... I meant again for me!!! I have been there on the last 3 Saturdays consecutively... becoming a chiongster soon huh?!! Of coz not! Anyway, we went to chill at the Gallery Bar and I managed to finish 1 bottole of Heineken all by myself!! Hahaa!! Another recent accomplishment for me leh! Normally, I can't even finish 1 small can of beer... but I drank 1 bottle that night! Made me wanna go toilet twice in a row due to bad bladder... Hahaaa...


After that we went to DragonFly... coz Eileen wanted to experience the environment there. Haa... Well, the only acceptable singer is Ben and maybe for me include the guitarist Six... Don't like the songs sung by the cha bo whom I previously commented on how bad she sang Wu Niang and the songs sung by William Scorpion... Got generation gap, we all don't know the songs they sing... Mostly never hear before one... No wonder got so many lao langs there!!!

No comments: