Monday, April 16, 2007

My New Past-Time - Online Shopping

Have been feeling kinda lazy to blog lately... Maybe bcoz there's nothing much to blog about anyway... Recently, I am very into buying clothings and accessories online, eversince I made my online purchase for the hip-hop cap, I have been surfing Yahoo Auction very frequently on these few days.

It all started bcoz Deardear told me to try searching from Yahoo Auctions for the Jolin concert hip-hop cap. Well, I didn't see anyone auctioning the cap, instead I found quite a number of pretty pretty clothings there!!! Some might be 2nd hand items, but there are also brand new stuffs which others brought in from Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Japan!!! Coooooool huh!!! And I have just bought 2 dresses from one of the auctioners! Hee! =D

One of them is a normal white dress which cost $28... Bought it coz I was thinking that since I do not have alot of dresses, so might as well buy it since it looks quite sweet in the picture and it's new. Together with it, I bought another blue tunic dress... which looks really similar (not exactly the same though) to the dress which Jolin worn in her 'Ma De Li Bu Si Ye' music video!!! I love it although it's 2nd hand and worn once by the seller before.

In fact, I saw another person auctioning the same blue dress but she was selling it at $45. However, I bought the 2nd hand piece at only $25! Although it looked a little old when I first took it out from the envelope coz it was quite wrinkled after delivery, it looks fine after I ironed it!

I actually find the whole online purchasing process quite interesting! Bcoz it depends on your own judgement and instinct in making the decision whether to buy the item or not. Once payment has been transferred to the seller's bank account, the waiting part will be the most anxious part... bcoz you will be wondering eagerly on when the item is arriving? How will the item look like after receiving it? Does it look exactly like what you thought it will be? And most importantly, are you happy with the item after seeing it or feel disappointed?? So... it's all about taking risks when buying clothings from the net bcoz you cannot try, touch and see the actual physical product before making the purchase!

Now I am kinda addicted to visit the Yahoo Auctions website whenever I am free... The more I search and browse through the clothings that are being auctioned/sold by some of the sellers, the more tempted I am to buy the items from them! Heheee...

I suddenly even have this inspiration to learn fashion designing, so that I could design and make my own brand of clothings to sell or auction... Actually I have more to share about this but decided not to disclose further here as I don't want others to steal my idea! Hehee... For friends who are interested to know, you can ask me personally.

Reason for not disclosing my idea is bcoz nowadays people just don't have originality and individuality! Why do I say that??? BCOZ I COULD TELL FROM THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO NAVIGATES TO MY BLOG THROUGH SEARCHING FOR MY PRINCESS COUTURE LOGO!!!!!! I get very pissed off when others copy my stuffs, especially when I created that logo myself!!! DAMN YOU PEOPLE, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IF YOU ARE HERE TO STEAL MY LOGO!!! FUCK OFF OR ROLL!!! HAHAAA!!! =P

Oh yah, yesterday I asked one of the staff at the Wisma G Mask pushcart on the estimated price for making the whole handphone bling... Guess how much it can cost up to, with a $1.90 charge on per piece of crystal??? Meaning 1 crystal stud costs $1.90 each! I think you will not be able to guess the amount right bah!! The answer is...... it can cost up to about $400plus!!!! Upon hearing the amount, I gave up my initial idea to let them crystal wrap my V3, as mentioned in my last blog entry that going to them will be my last resort!! Haaa!!! That's crazy!!! =S

Anyway, I tried searching online for the accessories and crystals so that I could DIY the crystal wrap for my handphone... but I wasn't able to find any nice accessories from local sites. Instead, mostly were sold on Japanese websites!! And I can't purchase them coz I don't even understand a single word on it! I can only look at the very nice pictures!! Kekeke!! After browsing, I realized that Japan even sells the crystal wraps in DIY packages!! That's so coool!! And it costs only about S$60-80 per set! If other individual accessories were to be added, I think the total will only add up to S$100-200 bah!! Definitely NOT S$400!!!!!!

On the other hand, I've just bought a $395 ($335 after 15% discount) nylon bag from LeSportsac yesterday!! Hahahaa... I'm so contradicting isn't it?? A minute ago I was just saying that it's crazy to spent $400 on crystal wrapping my handphone and the next I just said I purchased a nylon bag which costs nearly $400!!! =P


Ok, actually I only paid $130 for it bcoz my Deardear sponsored the remaining $205 for me! Love it lots coz of the cute tokidoki design!! It's the Amore series for Summer 2007. And I bought the zucca model. The salesgirl said that it's an limited series which I am not too sure how true it is. But the first time I got to know of this brand was when I saw Charmaine's bf carrying another design last year! That time I was still thinking why is a guy carrying such a cute bag?!! Kekeke... But later Charmaine told me that it's a limited edition bag which she bought for him! Hehee... so sweet!!

Anyway, I think the design for this summer season is really very kawaii and colourful neh!! And I always love colourful things!!! Hehee... Especially the 'Adios' and 'Ciao ciao' characters printed on the bag, they are sooo cute!!! But I am wondering if I would regret buying it bcoz it's so expensive yet made of nylon... Furthermore, it doesn't look like it costs that price!! Sigh... Deardear told me to treat it as an investment though! In any case, I really like it alot although some people may find it kiddish...

By the way, if you are wondering what is the black thing hanging at the side of the bag, it's actually a Porter bear keychain... bcoz Deardear also bought a new sling bag from Porter on the same day, so he bought an additional Porter keychain for me. =)

No comments: