Sunday, April 01, 2007

Choco's Birthday Celebration

We celebrated Choco's birthday yesterday with Choco and friends!! Hehee... I first went to meet Deardear at Heeren to buy Choco's present - Ed Hardy cap. Then we took a cab to Moonstone Lane and joined the rest for a Yu Tou Lu (fish steamboat) dinner... It's near the Serangoon Broadway photo studio... The coffeeshop name is Tian Wai Tian Coffeeshop bah...

In fact, I went there before with my family... don't find it fantastic. Probably bcoz I do not like eating Yu Tou Lu and the other dishes also not very nice... But since it's treated by Choco, mai hiam loh... And who am I to hiam, it's free anyway! Hahaa! Oops! But actually I did not eat until full coz personally I think it's not nice. (Please forgive me for saying that coz I really didn't like it. =P) And was quite disappointed that they did not order the deep fried prawn rolls coz that's the one thing I like there.

After dinner, Bernard, Dear and I went to VivoCity while waiting for the rest to go home and change before going to St. James (again... YES! AGAIN! But no, we are not hardcore chiongsters hor! Just coincidence that 2 different groups of friends suggested going to the same place on 2 consecutive weekends!)...

Actually Dear and Bernard wanted to take a seat and wait for the rest at Corduroy Cafe, while I went to Sasa to shop for my nail polishes!! But after they seat down, Grace called to inform that they have reached St. James already... That was fast!! Or perhaps fast coz I was too busy choosing the colours of the nail polish so did not notice the time! Hahaa...

Well this time we entered thru DragonFly... The queue wasn't very long, seems quiet this week or maybe we were early coz it was only 9.30pm. Went in to DragonFly but realised most tables were occupied already, had no choice but to stand in front of the sound control system area. So damn irritating, many people walked to and fro in front of us!! Some even squeezed their way thru when there was obviously no more space to move. Fcuk that sickening uncle who tried to squeezed thru and take advantage of me (I meant my breasts!! Hahaa!!)!!! Of coz I didn't let him to lah, but instead use my arm to block and push him forward!! Sickening sickening!!! Hope he goes fooling around, get aids and die! Hmmph!!

Oh yah, Dear and I saw HH there too... but we pretended not to see him! Hahaa... Dun like him!!

Ok, just when I was blogging that the band at DragonFly did not perform Jolin's song on last Saturday (or probably I missed it last week), the first song they performed last night was Jolin's Wu Niang! SUX TO THE CORE, STUPID AH TIONG SPOILT JOLIN'S SONG!!! Don't know how to sing, don't sing can??!!! She changed the tune of the song coz I think she cannot reach some of the high notes!! And cannot stand her cheena accent!! Dance also kns!!! She thought this is some indian or arabian song??!! In one word, SUX!!!!!! I would rather they not perform and spoil Jolin's songs!!! She can stick to her One Night in Beijing though...

Well, last night was not as fun as last week... Coz I think Fang, Tammie and my poly friends more enjoy bah!! I mean coz they dance more (especially Sharon), but Choco they all seems to prefer to drink than dance... so I think I am not in the clubbing mood but more of just pubbing. Furthermore I also don't drink. The Boiler Room seems quite fun last night coz I like the music there, but bcoz it's over packed and we cannot find a spot to stand so we left for Movida. Movida was also full and had to requeue from main entrance, so we had no choice but went to 2nd storey (Gallery Bar) to chill... Looking down at DragonFly performances, we realized that they actually performed the same songs as last Saturday...

I was hoping to go back to The Boiler Room after chilling to dance but they wanted to leave for supper le... Anyway, I satisfied my craving for the BBQ grilled hotdog bun sold outside Movida... But I bought it at $5 instead of $3... Too bad Michael and Sharon were not there to help me bargain with the guy. The pork sausage seems more worth it than the chicken one... coz the chicken sausage is very small, looks like a normal chicken frank to me, nothing special bah. I bought the pork one, tasted not bad lah... coz I was hungry then. While waiting for my hotdog bun being prepared, I heard the same song sang by the band last week in Movida too. Chey... Seems like every week's performances are the same!

After that, we then went to East Coast Bak Cho Mee for supper. I didn't order anything coz I was full after eating the hotdog bun. Dear and I then took a cab home after supper.

No comments: