Friday, April 06, 2007

Jolin Wei Wu Du Zun Concert 2007 Autograph Session

Yeaaa!!! I'm soooooo happy happy, super happy!!! Finally, I got to see Princess Jolin upclose and personal at her autograph session yesterday, held at Bugis Junction!!! Although this is my third time seeing her at her autograph sessions in Singapore (first time at Funan Centre and second time at Marina Square), it is still my first time queueing up to get her autograph! All thanks to Vanessa for accompanying me!

Vanessa and I went to Bugis to queue up at 1pm. We were surprised that the queue was kinda short and not much crowd compared to the times in Funan and Marina... But still we joined the queue and bought MOS Burger to eat there... Vanessa kept saying she felt like an animal coz passerbys kept looking at us... Hahaaa!! Then she also said she feels that she has betrayed XiaoZhu and S.H.E. for going to see Jolin with me! Kekeke... But I think it's ok lah, coz Jolin is XiaoZhu's good friend mah!!

While queueing, I also saw 2 friends - Huaxiu and Jiajia, who also came to get Jolin's signature. Just when the security opened the entrance for the people queueing up to enter and stand in front of the stage area, Vanessa went to the toilet!!! Arrrgh!! Coz we had to show our presale DVD fan and concert ticket in order to enter and coincidently, mine was kept with Vanessa, I was kinda pissed that they made me wait until Vanessa came back and let people queueing behind me to go in first!!! Damn!!! If not I think I would have the chance to stand in the first row without others blocking.

After Vanessa came back, she then showed them the 2 fans and 6 concert tickets to gain entry. So we entered to the front of the stage and stood in the 2nd row. I knew I was too short and the people in front would be blocking me later, I quickly chose a spot behind the barricade so that I could stand onto it later!!

Oh yah, guessed what? Yesterday was my first time wearing high heels to such events!! Kinda regret to wear them coz I wanted to look nice in front of my idol!! Hahaaa!! Also thinking that it makes me slightly taller so I won't be blocked by others. Obviously I was wrong!! Duhh... Normally I would just wear something comfortable... Instead, I wore heels yesterday! Kekeke... And so I had some difficulty balancing when climbing up onto the barricade!! But still I managed to hold and balance myself on top with the use of some one arm strength holding onto the barricade and the other hand holding onto my digital camera, despite I was balancing with the front part of my heels... Hehee... What an accomplishment huh! Now my left arm is having muscle ache~! Hahaa...


Anyway, I felt abit unsecure with the spot that I was standing at though, coz I was afriad that people will push or block me when the Princess arrives. And it was super hot yesterday while waiting for her to appear... There were so many cameras taking pictures of we people standing in front of the stages, and a big one from Channel News Asia. Vanessa and I were trying our best to hide from them... Kekeke...

Well waited for 1/2 hour to 45 mins, Princess Jolin finally arrived!! Everyone started to hold their cameras up, wanting to catch the first glimpse of the Princess! She first greeted everyone, then the host asked her a few questions and then they proceeded with the autograph signing without wasting much time... Everyone started pushing their way to get on to the stage for her autograph.

Here are the photos and video clips taken by Vanessa and me...









I regret that I forgot to zoom in when I was filming, so Jolin looks quite small in the clip. And there were so many other cameras blocking me!! Felt so irritated then!! All bcoz I am short!! Sigh... But it is a good thing that Vanessa is tall and she took better pictures than me from her height. Hehee...

Soon, Vanessa and I also tried to find our way to the front of the queue to get onto the stage. Vanessa went up first, followed by a guy then me. We were only allowed to sign on 1 set of items each - 1 fan and 1 concert ticket. At first, I was still thinking to help Fang get her signature on her concert ticket too but too bad, it wasn't allowed.

Felt really excited then when I was on the stage! I remembered that Vanessa said she wanted to shake Jolin's hand but she didn't coz Jolin was busy signing all the way. But I saw her shaking hands with other people before I went onto the stage, so I decided to ask her for permission to shake her hand. I told myself that this is my only chance, felt abit scared to ask at first but still I popped the question 'Jolin, ke yi gen ni wo shou ma?' while she was looking down and signing on my concert ticket.

I was thinking that her manager or employees from her record company who were standing beside her might hurry me off the stage once she finished signing my items. She suddenly looked up and smiled at me then reached out her left hand (coz right hand used for signing)!!! I then looked at her and stunned there for 1 second before I hurriedly changed to hold my items with my right hand to shake her hands with my left hand!! YEAHHHHH!!!!! I was really delighted when and after making my way down the stage!!! Hehehee!!! Jolin is really very very pretty in person!!! Her face is so small and eyes so big! Wish I have such a small pretty face like hers too! Haa!


After the autograph session ended and the crowd dispersed, we then went back to the stage to take pictures with the backdrop. Heehee...



Can't wait for Saturday to arrive... I guess we will be having even more fun at Jolin's concert!! I want to buy her concert products, especially the hip-hop cap!

No comments: