Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Songs of the Sea

Went to collect my new biometric passport yesterday!! Hehee... So happy!! But wonder when will I be able to use it?? Sigh...

Besides that, Deardear and I also went to VivoCity to collect our new Islanders card, which allows us to scan for entrance at the Sentosa Express stations. However, I think it was abit redundant for me to collect my new card when the expiry stated on it is still the old expiry date - June 07, which means I would still need to renew my Islander membership within the next 2 months time!!

Yesterday we finally ate at Corduroy Cafe! Love the comfortable sofa seats and the nice decor, especially the touch-sensor lamp made of clear plastic which was placed beside me!! And I also get to drink my favourite Strawberry Nectar there, coz it was not sold at Corduroy & Finch anymore previously.

After dinner, we then took the Sentosa Express to the Beach Station. We intend to go and watch the new musical fountain show - Songs of the Sea. When we arrived, we were quite shock to see the crowd!! I think yesterday was my first time seeing so many visitors in Sentosa on a weekday, a Monday somemore!!! There was a super long queue at the ticket counter for the show!!! Think we queued for about 15-20mins to get the tickets. There are 2 time slots to choose - 7.40pm and 8.40pm daily, so we bought the tickets for 8.40pm. The ticket price is $6 per person.

Then we went for a tram ride along Siloso Beach and alighted at the food and retail outlet stop to eat New Zealand Natural ice cream! When we were sitting down to eat the ice cream, we could also see the musical fountain from afar. Thus, we roughly knew what to expect in the show later and decided to film parts of it when we watched it at the amphitheatre!


At around 8.15pm, we started walking back to the amphitheatre to queue up!! There were really alot of people! The amphitheatre reminds me of the one in Australia Philip Island, where we faced the sea to watch the penguins!! So we got ourselves a good seat.

At first there were no one sitting around us... meaning no one was blocking us and we felt very comfortable with where we were sitting until... a swarm of stupid ah tiongs suddenly rushed to sit beside and in front of us when the show started!! DAMN IT, BLOCKED MY VIEW!!! One of them even walked down to the front of the performing area to take photo... posing as if she is the only one there... However, from looking at the way she sat down and pose could tell that she is from Mainland bah. Can't stand it! Even the ang mohs sitting in front were also giving them the irritated look!

That's not all that irritates me! After her photo-taking, that same ah tiong then walked up and sat between her friend and me (means she sat next to me), where my bag was already placed beside me!!! She simply sat onto my bag lor!! Bloody idiot!!! So my natural reaction was to quicky snatch my bag and put it on my lap... Guessed what??! That stupid sh tiong still dared to diao me somemore!! WTF!!!

Ok anyway, here are the piccies and clips taken by us!! Enjoy!











No comments: