Sunday, April 01, 2007

Just Felt Like Complaining...

Just came back from dinner at Adams Road hawker centre with my parents, brother and his gf... Wished my brother's gf wasn't there with us!! Hate her as usual!!! Always thinking that she is very clever and right all the time, likes to pick on food to eat but always pretending to be easygoing with anything in front of my parents, especially my mum!! Haaa... But her unhappy face always expose her true colours!! All she knows is to complain about every little small matter, to find fault with waiters/waiteresses for giving bad service and to 'carry balls' for my mother (curry-favour her lah)!! In hokkien, we called it 'po' or 'sa kah'!!!

Hate her bloody asshole face just now! I was just telling my dad about the aunty selling fruit juice there that she was once being interviewed on TV complaining about ugly Singaporean, yet she was wearing a 'I love Singapore' t-shirt... I find it funny while telling it to my dad. As she was sitting directly opposite me, she gave me that stern look and ignored me straight in the face, giving me the 'is it very funny?' look!! I felt like an idiot laughing to myself then... I swear never will I ever talk to her again!

Later I realized that she was angry bcoz she didn't like to eat at that hawker centre, that's why her face was so black like charcoal!! Well then why gave me that look as if it was my fault?? Damn!! Probably bcoz she wanted to eat BBQ stingray but bcoz I am having a sore throat and cannot eat such spicy stuff, so she was unhappy with me?? Aiyah, whatever lah!!

Anyway I somehow think that she does not like me... Or perhaps she knows that I do not like her too!! Hahahaa!! However it's really too obvious that she likes to 'po' my mother lor!! Even my cousins could tell when she came to visit my parents alone when my brother went flying during CNY! She not only knows how to 'po' my mother, even my aunties all like her very much!! But I simply hate her loud and bimbotic character!! She is a 'chou san ba'!!

Sometimes I wonder if my brother is really going to marry her??!! I really hope not and wish that my brother has some other gfs though!! Hahaa!! Actually I still prefer my brother's ex-gf... At least she is sweet, quiet, feminine and classy!

I really hate this stupid bitch! She always gets me into trouble by saying things at the wrong time!! Maybe she didn't do it on purpose sometimes but I just cannot stand her being so KAYPOH, being so nosey about other people's business! Or more like poke her nose into my business!! Or sometimes even my Dear's business!!! I feel like telling her to mind her own business!!

Oh yah... During one of our CNY dinner last year while we were eating at some zi-cha coffeeshop, can you believe that she conveniently told my bf to peel the crab for her?????? And that was like only Dear's second or third time met-up with her! Was wondering why don't she ask my brother to peel it for her instead... Duhh...

These few days my brother has been planning to buy a condominium and a car for himself... It's not a good sign to me coz this means that this 'san ba' will very soon be my future sister-in-law manz!! Jialat already!!... *Shake head*

No comments: