Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Think I Slept Too Much!!!

It's 3.20am now and I'm still feeling wide awake!!!!!! Arrrrgh!!! So decided to blog... It must be bcoz I slept too much yesterday! Yesterday I woke up at 3plus in the afternoon... My whole body was aching and restless, couldn't even stand up for long!! And my throat felt sore!! I had to sit down while I was showering coz all my joints were aching and I could not stand up straight. I was so restless that after waking up to eat my lunch and surfed the net for awhile, I felt tired again. So I went back to sleep at around 5.30pm...

My mum then woke me up at 8pm to eat my dinner. However, I still felt very tired coz all my joints were aching like hell... So I laid in bed till about 9pm. I woke up and took my shower then had my dinner. Didn't have much appetite as well. After that I went back to rest on my bed again!! I suddenly remembered that I have a digital thermometer, decided to take my own temperature... Ahaa... 38.3 degrees celsius!! No wonder... So I was actually having a fever!

Ate 2 fever tablets and a sore throat tablet from my leftover medicines and went to bed early last night. I was afraid that I could not make it for my job interview today so decided to sleep early yesterday. I indeed felt very much better when I woke up this morning. However, I am still having a sore throat now!

Thinking back, I actually slept for almost 20hours yesterday!!! Hahaaa!!!

Went for the job interview just now, but I think I am not suitable for the job. Coz the position requires someone who can travel alone to very super long haul destinations like India, Egypt and Mauritius to explore and check out new places for visitors to visit... Sounds very fun and interesting I know!!! But I am not the type who is very daring and adventurous to travel alone. I am the timid type... so when I was being asked on whether I am more to the timid side or daring side... I said timid, which I believe would have minused many marks to my interview in the interviewer's mind.

Don't ask me why I applied for the job when I knew I have to travel for this position... Reason being I was hoping that this position will be for countries that I am more familiar with like Taiwan, Japan or say Australia coz these are the places I want to go... Who knows the position is for long exotic trips!!! Or rather countries which I have no interest in!

Especially India... Hahahaaa!! Heard from my brother that he dislike flying there coz of the bad hygiene there... something to do with their toilets!! I was asked by the interviewer what do I know about India and what is my impression of India, I told her that my brother told me that it's not very hygienic in India... So she asked how would I make myself like the place more since my impression of India is on the negative side, bcoz in order to come up with an itinerary for a tour package I must convince the frontline tour agents that the tour package is good and thus I myself must like the place!! Of coz my reply was to read up and do research on the country itself so as to learn more about their culture and stuffs like that... Well, I guessed the interviewer was satisfied with my reply then she asked if I like reading. And I just replied "Alright." and gave her a smile! Hahaaa... I cannot bring myself to say that I love reading coz in actual fact I HATE READING!!!!!!

So I think here goes another great discount to my interview points!! To sum up, I simply think I am not up for the position although I wish I am like everyone else! =(

No comments: