Friday, March 31, 2006

When Did I Have A 7 Years Boyfriend?!!

It's been some time eversince my last entry... Reason being I do not have much time to blog nowadays. Apart from working, I will either go out to meet Dear or come home to surf the net and at the same time apply for permanent jobs! And I will always start to feel tired and sleepy around 9 or 10pm, but somehow I juz don't want to go to bed so early bcoz I do not want to end my day yet. At the very beginning after I started working, this was what I thought... but gradually I began to go to bed earlier and earlier these days. Hee...

As for today, I'm so damn pissed! SO SO PISSED until I want to blog this matter down immediately after I have reached home. Well well... Apparently, I met up with some friends for dinner tonight and I was actually told on a rumor concerning me and Dear (but I think it concerns me more lor!) which one of my friends heard from her colleague, who was also one of our SIM coursemates from Class A. Okok, not to beat around the bush... the person I am referring to is none other than H.H.! I'm just wondering where the hell did he get his false informations about me from??!! Furthermore I don't even know him in person, yet he is telling others or rather my friend that I broke up with my 7 YEARS ex-bf to be with my current bf!!!!!! WHAT NONSENSE!!!!!!

I believe my cousins, friends and those who are closer to me will all know that I was all along having problems with my ex-bf before I broke up with him. Moreover, to clarify, I only started to have a bf after graduating from poly in 2001. Apparently I broke off with him in 2004 after 3 YEARS... So how did that make up to 7 YEARS huh??!! HUHH?????? The person who made up this '7 years' story must be such a no brainer la!! Don't know how to count issit??! The people who are spreading it are worst - they are all suckers!! Suckers bcoz they chose to believe the person who made up this rumor...

Another thing is that yes, I indeed broke up with my ex to be with my current bf. But I only went with my current bf some time after I broke up with my ex. So what's wrong with that??! Is it wrong to break up with my ex when both my ex and I know that we are not happy being together with each other anymore??! And what's wrong with being with someone who cares more about me??

No doubt I am writing this entry to clarify the hearsay... but this is also to pinpoint whoever that is involved in making up such rumour(s) about me... Be it if the person is reading it or not, I dun give a damn! If you are unhappy or uncomfortable with what you read here, simply dun read it! If you are the person who I am referring to, you have the right to be angry but don't blame me for writing all these! In the first place you should not be such a busybody and try putting yourself into others' shoes before you go around blabbering things which you don't even know whether is true or not about others! Now it is juz to let you have a feel of what it is like when others talk bad about you! To my understanding... I think that H.H. seems to know about almost all the happenings of anyone or everyone in our class, even though some of us may not even know him!

Of coz I do not know if he was the one who actually started the rumour, but I am writing all these bcoz I'm soooooo sooo pissed off when I heard what he said about me!!! So to be fair to myself, I want to clarify the facts!! In fact, I'm wondering why must he say things which are not true about me when he doesn't even know me, neither do I know him personally too... And who is he to spread such rumour(s) about me?!! Since he doesn't know me, how much can he know in-depth about me? And from where did he get his info from??

All I can say is "IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ME, PLEASE DON'T ANYHOW SAY THINGS ABOUT ME!! SERVE YOU RIGHT THAT BOTH M.Y. (AND C.M.) FELL FOR P.T. RATHER THAN YOU! LOSER!!! HMMMPH!! OR BI!"

No comments: