Saturday, March 11, 2006

Give Me Back My Student Life!!! Working Life SUX!!

I HATE WORKING!!!

Hate it when I know that my bf is having fun (fun as in going to sunset bay, playing tennis) when I am working!

Hate it when I'm working but he's at sunset bay with his group of guy friends playing beach volleyball with other girls (girls who are strangers, who borrowed his volleyball and jio them to play together and make friends)... Yah, I admit that I am jealous! Also hate it bcoz those girls are living the life I used to live!! How I wished I was there with him at the beach... If I am there, probably some things might not have happened. Hate it bcoz he chose not to tell me the truth bcoz he knows that I will not be happy about it... Hate it when he only chose to tell me bcoz they coincidently met those girls again in town... If we have not met those girls in town, I think I will be kept in the dark forever!!

Hate it whenever I am working in the day while he is free in the day and when I am free after work, he is working at nite...

Hate it when I have an appointment with him after work but at the last minute I need to work OT on that same day...

Hate it when I automatically feels so tired and sleepy when he is still working at night or having supper outside after work... Hate it when I need to go to sleep early and cannot wait for him to call me after he reached home after work/supper...

Hate it when I am free on Saturday/Sunday, but he is working on Saturday/Sunday...

Hate it bcoz we seldom get the chance to meet and go out together... lesser time to be together now...

Hate it bcoz we are only left with 1 day to meet up every week... it's so different compared to the times we had during our skool days and skool holidays... Hate it bcoz I seldom see him in a week...

Hate it bcoz we can only either go shopping or sunset bay or tennis on that 1 free day... and cannot do all three things within a week like how we used to previously...

Hate it when I cannot wear anything I want to work... especially my usual casual wears!!

Hate it that my office desk is directly outside my boss' room...

HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!! WORK LIFE SUX!!!

I hate living my life so differently now... I always feel like quitting my job whenever these thoughts come to my mind... I know this is a naive way of thinking... but I cannot help it.

No comments: