Monday, March 06, 2006

The Conclusion...

Ok, I have finally made up my mind to accept the 3-6 months contract job in MediaCorp Technologies. Looking from the brighter side of it, I told myself that I can use the HR experience and exposure gained from this contract job to look for a better job that can pay me the rate of my expected salary after 3 to 6 months, but meanwhile I will need to forgo the CPF and company benefits during this period of time.

Furthermore, according to Dear's advice is that... I will have income if I work, which is better than having no income if I don't work. So my mind is set already... Hope it doesn't change its decision again! Kekeke!! Moreover, I have also given my confirmation to the recruitment consultant and she said that she will get back to me regarding the date of commencement.

Actually, I'm quite afraid to start work... bcoz I'm a person with social phobia. The need to adapt to a new environment and to socialize with new colleagues indeed worries me. Another thing is that once I start work, there will be changes to my lifestyle... As in I will need to adapt to the working life and so cannot spend as much time with Dear as like now and before... I think approximately 70% of my time will be spent on work. Hence, I must learn to get used to the new lifestyle. Most importantly, I hope that everything goes well for me!

No comments: