Monday, March 13, 2006

Star Gazing...

When it comes to my lunch time... I will always be looking around to see if I could spot any MediaCorp artistes at the canteen... Hahaa!! Last Friday, Felicia Chin was queueing in front of me when I was waiting to order my vegetarian rice. And today I saw Weilian with another project superstar contestant in the canteen too!! Apparently, I think he's quite good looking in person. But I think he seems quite lonely to me. When I told my colleagues that, they actually teased me and told me to go over to accompany him... Duhh!! But actually I don't mind... Ahahaa...


Anyway, today is also a Monday... a day when the Campus Superstar contest will be broadcasted live on TV... Along my way while walking out from my office to the reception area, I also saw a few of the contestants... ready in their performing attires. I saw Clara, Zhiyang, Geraldine (Dean) and Khim... Geraldine was actually singing her performing song so loudly at the carpark area just now... And I must say her voice is quite nice and powerful lor... it was totally different from her actual performance on TV later on. Quite disappointed with her actual performance though... think she must have been affected by her dance which caused her to run out of breath and forgetting the lyrics!! Luckily she still got into the next round. Sigh... I was also hoping that I will get to see Yuyang (my favourite!), but too bad I did not. Booboo... Here I go again, lao niu chi neng cao!! =P Anyway, I watched his performance on TV too... I think he sang better than Adriano lor!!! Feel so sad that he's out already... Sigh... Cannot see my 'ah beng' superstar on next Monday already lah... Sianz... Although I dunno him, still I wish him all the best for his studies loh! =)

No comments: