Sunday, March 19, 2006

Beach Line or Blue Line??

Went to SSB with Dear yesterday!! Yesh... and finally I could suntan again!! Hehee... But I think the sun wasn't strong enough to give me the sun-kissed effect... coz I don't think I got any darker. =(

Anyway, it was still a good day for me to relax with Dear at the beach!! The weather was just right... it was very windy yet the sun wasn't too hot due the clouds that covered it several times. Luckily it rained only after we finished showering. However, it was just a passing cloud.


It tooks us so damn long to leave the beach to get to the visitors departure centre as compared to last time. It's so so sooo... wrong to take away the beach line!! Now that there is no longer any bus that travels only from the visitors arrival centre to the beach and back to the visitor departure centre, we have to waste alot of time in order to leave the beach. Firstly we have to wait for the beach tram to get to the beach interchange to change to the blue line... and then waste time again on the blue line while it travels to other stops such as the butterfly park, underwater world, and so on then back to the visitors departure centre. After that, we still need to change to the sentosa shuttle bus to get to harbourfront bus interchange... THIS IS SO TROUBLESOME!!! Furthermore, when there is a crowd... there's always a need to queue at each of these stops!! This makes the whole process so long and tiring!!

There's one more thing that I wanna complain about!! It's about the stupid beach tram!! As I have said, it rained after we finished showering... thus, Dear and I walked to the nearest tram stop to wait for the tram... When the tram arrived, it was quite packed and was left with a few individual seats in some of the rows that were unoccupied. A group of teenagers then overtook us and went up the tram... thus, we had no place to sit but to wait for the following tram to come. As the second tram arrived, it was also very crowded... but this time leaving 2 rows of empty seats, one row at the first section of the tram and the other row at the second section. A malay couple then went up to sit on the row at the first section, so we had to walk to the back to board the tram. Just when I wanted to get up the tram, the stupid tram drove off leaving us behind. Stupid driver!! I feel like complaining about this incident to the Sentosa management manz!!!! Imagine if one of my legs is already on the tram and the other one still on the ground, and the tram just drove off like this... what will be the consequences? I think either I may lose my balance and fall from the tram or may even be dragged by the tram lor!! In the end, we had to wait for another tram again!

Although I'm still considering whether to send a complaint email to the management, I will state the vehicle no. and time of the incident here just in case I forget any of the details. The incident happened at about 6.15pm on 18th March 2006 on a tram with the no. plate WB 9661 A.

Maybe all the Sentosa islanders and beach go-ers should write a petition to reinstate the beach line!! Ahahaa!

No comments: