Tuesday, April 11, 2006

What Do I Want In Life?

I'm so sick... sick of work! Every morning, I will be dragging myself to work, thinking about what I am going to do for the rest of my day. What else?? Nothing interesting but those administrative and filing duties again!! I am getting so sick of doing all these shitty stuffs again and again... seems neverending. I'm so tired of doing them till I always try to finish them hastily. But whenever I tell my supervisor that I have finished my work, hoping that she will give me something more challenging to do... she will tell me to check this document with that document to make sure that the details tally with each other... SIANZ!!! CAN'T SHE GIVE ME SOMETHING THAT IS NOT SO BORING TO DO???

Sigh... I also cannot blame it on her la... Just blame it on the job I chose to work in lor...Who asked me to take up this temp job in the first place huh?? Ge Kiang la!!! Now doing all the sai kang... And who asked me to take up HR as my specialization?? I used to think that HR tasks should be easier since it's juz administrative work but who knows it turned out to be dead boring afterall... Really regretted in taking up HR as my majoring subject manz!!! Now then I realized that HR is not my cup of tea... TOO LATE!! Wasted my degree!! =(

Really feel like quitting my current job now coz I hate wasting my time doing filing and checking documents everyday... Rather spend my time to apply for job at home and go for job interviews. Yet I dunno how to tell my supervisor about it bcoz she's like so nice to me... as in she allows me to go for interviews whenever I need to and even told me that it's alright to look for a perm job even though the recruitment agent told me to commit for the whole 3 months of this temp employment.

On the other hand, I'm also worried that I might not be able to get a job even after I quit MediaCorp. So why not juz stay on till I get a perm job instead? Then again, I also feel bad to take leaves whenever I need to attend job interviews... Can't possibily take leave or time-off everyday to go for interviews right? Sigh... Thinking about this, I would rather quit the job so that I am free to go for any job interviews as and when I want to... at least I don't have to feel bad or commit my time to the temp job instead. Confused confused!!!

Apparently, I'm still thinking about the giordano management trainee offer even after I have rejected it. Not sure if I am regretting it now... Although I have heard many bad feedbacks about the job previously, I somehow think that this is so far the only offer that could help me get a headstart into a more marketing-related job (as in bcoz this management trainee post allows me to do not juz retail but HR, marketing and merchandising). Furthermore, it's also in a fashion retail industry which is the industry I am interested to work in... The only thing that turns me off for this job is the retail hours bcoz I need to be attached to the shop floor for the first 6 months. Sigh... If only I could convince myself to endure through the first 6 months then I would have accepted the offer...

Now I doubt that I would be able to get a marketing position... bcoz I don't even major in that specialization, not to mention having the relevant experience. Moreover, with my current temp HR experience... I am starting to get more HR job interviews than before!!! But the thing is I DON'T WANT A HR JOB NOW!!! SO STOP OFFERING ME HR POSITIONS!!! I WANT MARKETING POSITIONS!!!

Probably this is why people always say that "Life Is Never Satisfying"... Hahaa!! =P

No comments: