Thursday, February 23, 2006

What Do You Think of Me?

I have received this online personality test called the Interactive Johari Window from my friends recently. The Johari Window model is a simple and useful tool for illustrating and improving self-awareness. Probably some of my SIM classmates may find it familiar as it was mentioned during one of our lectures before, but I can't remember what module it is (If I din remember wrongly, I think it should be during LMS lecture).

Anyway after helping my friends in doing the test, I have also created a test for myself. Hee! So... I hope my friends and people who know me can help me out by doing this test for me (it's just a 2-5 mins test), so that I'm able to understand myself better.

To contribute to my Johari Window, all you have to do is to click on the following link...

http://www.kevan.org/johari?name=Ice-Princess

In any case if the above link is not working, please look under Links For The Princess on the right sidebar and click on "My Johari Window".

Thanks to those who have contributed!! =)

Results of my Johari Window (as of 27 February 2006)

Arena

(known to self and others)

cheerful, observant, self-conscious, warm

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

accepting, adaptable, bold, caring, complex, confident, dependable, energetic, extroverted, friendly, happy, helpful, idealistic, introverted, kind, loving, quiet, relaxed, responsive, sensible, sentimental, shy, silly, spontaneous, sympathetic, tense, trustworthy, witty

Façade

(known only to self)

dignified, patient

Unknown

(known to nobody)

able, brave, calm, clever, giving, independent, ingenious, intelligent, knowledgeable, logical, mature, modest, nervous, organised, powerful, proud, reflective, religious, searching, self-assertive, wise

Dominant Traits

64% of people think that Ice-Princess is friendly

All Percentages

able (0%) accepting (11%) adaptable (11%) bold (11%) brave (0%) calm (0%) caring (11%) cheerful (47%) clever (0%) complex (5%) confident (11%) dependable (11%) dignified (0%) energetic (11%) extroverted (11%) friendly (64%) giving (0%) happy (29%) helpful (29%) idealistic (5%) independent (0%) ingenious (0%) intelligent (0%) introverted (5%) kind (23%) knowledgeable (0%) logical (0%) loving (5%) mature (0%) modest (0%) nervous (0%) observant (23%) organised (0%) patient (0%) powerful (0%) proud (0%) quiet (23%) reflective (0%) relaxed (5%) religious (0%) responsive (5%) searching (0%) self-assertive (0%) self-conscious (47%) sensible (5%) sentimental (23%) shy (17%) silly (5%) spontaneous (17%) sympathetic (5%) tense (5%) trustworthy (11%) warm (5%) wise (0%) witty (17%)

Created by the Interactive Johari Window on 27.2.2006, using data from 17 respondents.
You can make your own Johari Window, or view Ice-Princess's full data.

No comments: