Monday, February 13, 2006

Love is in the air...

Yea~!!! Today is my 1 year and 1 month anniversary together with Deardear! Although there's no celebration today, still I wanna wish ourselves "Happy Anniversary!!". Hehee!

And yesh... Tomorrow is Valentine's Day!! A BIG day for all couples!! I would like to wish my Dear and all the couples I know a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! For those who are single, may your secret admirer(s) or dream lover appears with a bouquet of flowers for you tomorrow! And for those who are secretly admiring someone, may you have the courage to confess your love to that special someone on this special day!!

As for Dear and I, we have agreed on not buying anything for each other bcoz both of us are so broke!!! Ahahahaa!! Bcoz we are poor students (qiong shu sheng)!! Oh, I mean poor graduates who are still unemployed lah... Hahaa! =P So we have planned to spend a low budget Valentine's Day by cooking lunch at my place. But that's not all!! Hope my dad is not using the car tomorrow night... then we could borrow the car to go out for dinner and jalan jalan!!! Kekeke!!...

But frankly speaking, I am wondering if I would be receiving roses tomorrow??! HEHEHEHEHEEE!!! (This is suppose to be a hint for him... but I think he would not be able to read it bcoz both his laptop and home PC are spoilt... =P) Anyway, it's ok la... I know roses are so damn expensive during this season, don't think it will be wise to spent the money on it now loh... since I also know that he's broke. Moreover, we have already made an agreement not to buy anything for each other earlier on... so be it. =)

No comments: