Saturday, February 25, 2006

Taking A Break From Job Applications

It's been such a long time since I last went shopping for CNY's clothings in late December and early January!! Actually, it wasn't that long lah... kekeke... just about one month plus only. But to me, it seems like very long!! Hahaa! =P Probably it is bcoz I have been staying at home, applying for jobs almost everyday eversince then.

Yeah... Yesterday, I went out with Dear to watch 'The Pink Panther' movie... but before the movie, Dear went to Starhub to enquire on the subscription for the digital cable vision as his mama wants to upgrade their SCV set to the digital one. After that, we walked to Cineleisure to have our "brunch" (breakfast cum lunch)... and we ate at Yoshinoya.

At Yoshinoya, Dear suddenly told me that he has got a present for me inside his pouch, so I opened it and saw 2 Starbucks bear magnets - 1 male and 1 female. So cute!! Dear then told me to put them on my CPU, which I did after I went home! But the male bear seems to have lost its magnetic power at first, bcoz when I first tried to stick it on my CPU it kept sliding down. So I actually placed it back to back with the female bear and after that, the male bear is able to stick on my CPU again!!! It must be a cheekopek bear!! Haaa!!


Then we went to B.I.R.D. after eating and I did some fashion show in the fitting room!!! Wheeee!! Bought the 2 items shown below from the Nikewoman Spring Collection (Dance series), which added up to $117.60!!!

But I'm still not satisfied coz I still have in mind alot of Nike apparels to buy!! Hahaa... It's like I wanna buy almost everything from the Dance series and another 2 items from the Tennis range.... one of them is the babydoll dress worn by Maria Sharapova during the Australia Open and one other tennis skort. Hehehee... I've got so many things to buy!! =P Due to money constraint, I need to wait... And hopefully, these apparels would also wait for me in the store!


After burning a hole in my pocket, it was almost time... Up we go to the 5th storey to get our movies tix and popcorns!! We entered the theatre and saw 2 ang mos sitting on our seats. Apparently, they have sat on the wrong seats. Dear then told them that they have taken our place, so they have no choice but to return to their original seats. There was this group of ang mo kids sitting on our right and the 2 ang mos who sat on our seats seem to be together with them. The kids were like running around in the theatre throughout the show, changing seats to the front then changing back, sat along the aisle, talking and laughing loudly, the guys even went in groups to use the female toilet in the theatre... dunno what the *beep* they were doing lah!!! SO NOISY!!! It was so inconsiderate of them and irritating to others!

Ok, 'The Pink Panther' movie is another lame but funny show. There were quite a lot of scenes which made me laughed like mad!! The story is about this silly Inspector Clouseau, who was appointed to carry out investigations on the murder case of a famous soccer coach from the France Team (who wore a Pink Panther Diamond ring) and also to find out the mystery of the missing ring after that murder. The diamond on that ring is so damn BIG lah!!! It's so BIG that it reminds me of the ring pop candy that I used to eat when I was a kid! Hahaa... Well, my favourite character in the movie must be Inspector Clouseau, for his silliness and weird language accent... and for having difficulties in saying the word "hamburger"... Hahaaa!!

After the movie, we went to shop around again... We walked to Taka then to Wisma, and went into Topshop while waiting for Bernard to come collect his movie tix from us. Dear and me then saw this rack of sunglasses, so I started trying them on... later Dear also joined me... While we were trying, we put on this same pair of sunglasses that was quite retro looking with a gold frame, and I suddenly thought of taking a pic with Dear with those retro glasses on!! Ahahahaa!! Not knowing if phototaking is allowed in the shop, I took out my camera sneakily and quickly snapped a few shots with my camera. Upon taking one of the shots, Bernard and his friend, Shuying, appeared in front of us!! So paiseh... we ma chiam zhi lian kuang like that!! Hahaa! But it was fun!! =P

By then, it was almost 9pm. So we proceed to Scott food court for our dinner. Initially I wanted to order phat thai (as usual)... but the lady was already washing up and said that there is no more phat thai. Sianz... In the end, we both ate beef noodles.

No comments: