Sunday, February 12, 2006

Have you watched 'I Not Stupid 2'?

Went to catch the movie on 'I Not Stupid 2' with Dear yesterday at GV Marina. Initially, we wanted to park the car at Marina Square carpark, but it was so full until the entrance was blocked up using barricades. However, we tried our luck by entering thru the other entrance even though it stated that it was 'FULL'. After entering the carpark, we then realised that it was so packed that the cars could hardly move inside the carpark. So we decided to park the car at Suntec. Finding a parking lot at Suntec was easier though, but more troublesome for us coz we had to walk to Marina to catch the movie and walk all the way back to get the car after that. Furthermore, the parking fee was charged by per hour basis. We entered the carpark at about 8plus and left around 12... guess how much we paid for the parking fee?... $4.20!!... sibei expensive wor!! No wonder everyone parked at Marina Square lah!!!

Everywhere in Marina was crowded yesterday bcoz the shopping hours were extended to 12am. We first went to Giant to buy some groceries for our Valentine's Day lunch. Hehee!! Then we decided to have our dinner at Sakae Sushi, then again we had to queue!! After waiting for about half an hour, we finally got our seats!! But we are only left with 10mins to eat as we had a movie to catch... Think that was my fastest record having dinner at Sakae. Once we sat down, I immediately ordered whatever we wanted to eat using the computer. Their service was quite fast though... the food arrived within 5 mins. Then we spent the next 10 mins enjoying our food and left the restuarant immediately after that. I also found out a loop-hole in Sakae... coz since we were in a hurry to leave, Dear actually asked for the bill before I finished eating my gyoza. So the waiter counted the total no. of colour and red plates on the table and gave us the bill. At that time, I was still eating. So something suddenly came to my mind, I asked Dear "What if I continue to take something else from the belt and carry on eating? How would they know since they have already counted the total no. of plates?" So Dear suggested that it will be best to take the red plate then!! Hahaa! Of coz, we din do it lah... We were juz wondering that could be a loop-hole.

Alright, about the show 'I Not Stupid 2'... I actually do not fancy watching Singapore's production in the movie theatre bcoz I think it is not worth the money. However, there's an exception for I Not Stupid. Probably bcoz I have watched part 1 previously and find that many scenes in the movie reflected the life of a typical Singaporean kid. So I do not mind watching the 2nd part. Another reason is bcoz I find Joshua Ang and Shawn Lee quite cute and good-looking!! Hahahaa!!! (Dear dun scold me ok...) Yesh... I also like to be 'lau niu chi neng cao'!! Kekeke!! =P



Overall, I like part 2 as well. As usual, it was so funny!! But I must say the ending is SO LAME!!! And the grandma of Shawn Lee in the movie... she's COOL MAN!!! As for Jack Neo... WATEVER!! Hahaa!! I think the little boy starring as Shawn's younger brother... think his name is Ashley Leong... he suit his role very well... coz he has got that innocent and blur blur look. The funniest was the part whereby they illustrated on how parents like to nag and nag with all the symbols coming out of their mouths, going into one side of our ears and out of the other ear. And it is so true about kids eventually becoming mute bcoz whenever we try to explain ourselves to our parents, they would take it as we are arguing with them. So the best solution for us is to keep quiet... then again they would ask whether we are dumb for not saying anything... This is so so true (for me)!! Hehee! There were also other parts which reflected what I have experienced myself... Like that scene where the parents quarrelled with each other, the kids would be the ones to suffer. It's so true again!! In fact, I din know that nowadays schools actually conduct spotchecks on handphones by calling the students' mobile no. on the spot. Hahaa... That is something new to me!! There were also some sad scenes in the show which made me wanna cry... but luckily I was still able to hold back my tears, if not it would be so paiseh.... Hehee!!

No comments: