Saturday, February 04, 2006

Posting My First Entry... Testing Testing!!

Well well, I have decided to start blogging since I'm so damn bored these days!! Despite sending out so many job applications, companies calling me up for interviews were lesser than least. Hahaa... Frankly speaking, I dun even know what I want... Although HR was what I specialized in, I dun have any relevant experiences in it!! Then again... referring to the job ads which I have came across so far, almost every HR position requires someone with at least 3-5 years of relevant experiences. Sometimes I wished I could ask these companies: "If every company thinks the same and never allow we fresh graduates the opportunity to work in this field, where the hell are we going to earn our relevant experience from???"

I realised that by penning my thoughts here could be one good way to help release my stress, or rather... to voice out my inner thoughts, especially during times when there's no one I could talk to or to confront my problems, or when I simply feel like venting my anger!!!... Kekeke!! Life's getting so boring these days as most of my classmates have started stepping into the working world one by one... everyone would then be so busy with their own life till we might eventually lost contact with one another. Of course I wish this would not happen!!

Ok anyway, this is my 1st post... and also a test post, so nothing much to write about yet. Soon, there will be more to come!!

No comments: