Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Sweet Sweet Valentine...

My Valentine's Day didn't turn out to be that bad afterall!!! In fact, I enjoyed myself happily with Dear yesterday bcoz he spreaded the H.V.B. virus to me!!! What is H.V.B?? H.V.B. stands for Happy Valentine's, Baby!! And yesh... Dear came to my place yesterday at about 12plus and surprised me with a rose... Hee!! So sweet!! One stalk and I'm already so happy!! Got one better than none mah... Kekeke!!


When we started preparing the ingredients for our parmesan mushroom spagetti, I realized that there were no onions and garlics in the refrigerator... Sigh!! And my mum actually told me earlier that she kept them in the refrigerator's lowest compartment. Duhh!! Then how??

It was a good thing that my dad was actually on MC and that he has went out to see a doctor!! So I called him and asked him to buy me some onions and garlics on his way back. Ta-da~~ Problem solved!

Although we started preparing the ingredients such as cutting up the brown button mushrooms and boiling water to cook the spagetti, we could not cook the sauce until my dad came back. Ok, while preparing and cooking the meal... I think I was quite useless... bcoz I din help much... only know how to walk here and there.... Hahaa!! =P But I must say my Dear is so clever!!! Bcoz he "jing de liao chu fang, chu de liao ting tang"!! Kekeke!!

While we were cooking the spagetti sauce, my dad came into the kitchen and saw us cooking. Then he said that the food looks good and said he also wanna eat a little... But when I asked him earlier whether he wants us to cook his share, he said no as he has already eaten noodles just now... Luckily we overestimated the amount of spagetti to cook. Anyway, the parmesan mushroom spagetti was yummy yummy!! The amount of spagetti was too much so I didn't finish everything... but finished all the mushrooms!! Love them!!! Oishi!! My dad commented that it was nice too!!

Ok, chi bao yao shui jiao... Hahaa! We didn't go out until about 6plus, then we borrowed the car from my dad and went to Cineleisure to watch the 7.20pm show on "Fearless"... "Huo~huo~huohuo huo~huohuohuo"... After arriving in town, we saw many many couples... most gals carrying a hand bouquet, some not and many people selling roses on the street of Orchard Road. Anyway, we hurried to the theatre coz we were late but still bought pop-corns to eat since we both had cravings for it.

Well, the show was not what I expected like Huang Fei Hong or Fang Shi Yu (bcoz sometimes I do not like to watch those fighting or kungfu movies... sometimes la... depending on my mood). However, it turned out to be quite a nice show.

After the movie... we went to the toilet on level 3. While I was queueing for my turn, I saw a gal walking out from the cubicle which I was about to go in. She was wearing a super duper short cotton material skirt... It was damn short lah!!! So short until something lacey could be seen sticking out underneath the skirt. When I looked up to see her face... yucks... not at all pretty!!! It's bad of me to say that but it's true mah! Coincidently, she walked out of the toilet in front of me and..... GUESS WHAT??? That gal is LAWRENCE's girlfriend!!!!! Yeeeeesh!!! Lawrence, the weirdo from SIM... Year 1... the one who cannot turn up for project meeting bcoz of ants in his shoes!!! AHAHAHAHAAA!!! YEEEE...YUCKS!!! So disgusting!! People got girlfriend leh... hahahaaa!!!!!!

And I dunno why Dear and me went to stalk him up the escalator until level 5... kekeke!! Think we got nothing better to do... or mayb we were too amused by him having a girlfriend who is just as disgusting as him!!! (I actually wanted to snap a backview of them using my camera, but din have the right chance to do so... there were too many people blocking me!!)

Alright, enough of stalking. We spent some time shopping at Heeren after that and saw Brenda in her cousin's shop. Then we went jalan jalan along Orchard Road, saw couples and couples everywhere... In the end we made an U-turn at Lucky Plaza and went back to our car parked at the Cairnhill Mosque. Where is our next destination? After some "brainstorming"... we decided to have our dinner at the McDonald's in West Coast Park.

Along our way, I saw this road name "WEST COAST HWAY" stated on one of the road sign.... For a moment, I actually told Dear "How come got road name called West Coast Hway one meh??" Immediately after that, we passed by a bus-stop... on the bus-stop, there is a sign that states West Coast Highway. I then realized that Hway is the short form for Highway!!! Hahahahahaaaa!!! Just like Jln stands for Jalan, not jin... Keke!!

By the time we arrived at West Coast Park, it was already 10plus near 11 o'clock. At McDonald's, I had McSpicy meal and Dear had McWings meal for dinner. We then started talking about dead people and our experiences of attending wakes and funerals of our grandparents etc. Unknowingly, we just talked on and on about these until it was almost 12!! Hahaaa!! What an interesting topic huh!! After that we still went to the playground to play... wheee... so fun!!! We saw a few other couples at different spots of the playgrounds. Some lovey dovey chit-chatting... some playing with the playground obstacles like us... some playing with fireworks... and some ah tiongs...

Time flies and it's almost 1am. It's time to go home... so we slowly strolled back to the car. While scrolling back, we also took some photos!!! But after a few shots, my stupid camera ran out of battery.



So that was how we spent our Valentine's Day 2006!! Thanks Dear!

No comments: