Saturday, March 17, 2007

Say Goodbye To Nail Extensions...


My nail extensions started falling off few days ago... It started with both my thumb nails and then those on my middle fingers also fell off the next day. My hands looked so ugly without the complete set of extensions on. And my nails has turned yellowish and dull... they became very thin and brittle too!! Or probably bcoz I have already got used to the thickness of the acrylic extensions, so my real nails seem very thin to me now. Nonetheless, my real nails have grown longer!

The size of the 2 acrylic extensions which fell off from my 2 thumbs fitted well onto Deardear's index and middle fingers!! Ahahaaa!!


Ok anyway, I couldn't stand looking at my hands with the incomplete extensions, thus I went to one of the manicure shops at Bishan Junction 8 called Colour Zone on second level to remove the rest of my extensions today! Spent $21 to remove the extensions on the remaining 6 fingers ($3.50 per finger) and did an express french manicure for $23 ($12 for express manicure and additional $5 for french manicure).


I love the pinkish base for my french manicure. Unfortunately, I damaged the painting on my nails within the next 2 hours!!! =(

Coz after manicure, I went to Far East iNuovi for my eye-brow trimming appointment and after that I went shopping for clothings... so I scratched my nails while trying on a 3/4 pants... Sigh... Furthermore, the manicurist told me not to go shopping but I didn't listen... So served me right!! Hee... =P

Although I really like having long acrylic nails like Jolin, however I must say it is kinda troublesome bcoz they restrict me from doing some things normally and I have to be extra careful when using my hands... At least after removing the extensions, I feel so much better when washing my hair, typing on the keyboard, writing and scratching myself with my real nails coz I need not be so delicate or afraid that the nails will fall off!! Kekeke... Yeah! Now I can do more things!! And can once again eat prawns, crabs and chicken wings with my bare hands!!! What a relieve! No longer suffering from 'tai tai lazy syndrome'!! Hahaaa!!

No comments: