Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Earth-Shaking Moments!!!

Woke up today at around 11.30am to realize that my hp has automatically switched off by itself due to no batt... No wonder there wasn't any phone calls from job agencies or companies that woke me up from my sleep... Thus, I woke up to charge my hp and then lay back on my mattress to nua for awhile.

Suddenly I feel myself shaking from side to side while lying on my mattress, when I was not even moving!!! Heard some noise of metal swinging as well... I think it must be some earthquake happening in Indonesia again!!! I quickly looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was then 11.54am... The shake lasted for a few seconds then it stopped...

After the shaking stopped, I decided to wake up and not nua in bed anymore, just in case the earthquake happens again!! Hahaaa...

Soon after, my mum called me and asked if I am still sleeping... She then said her office building was shaking and that she and her colleagues all ran out of the building!!! (I was thinking if that was really necessary?? Kekeke!!) Then she asked if I felt the shake just now too... I told her yes and she told me to take my things and go downstairs if the shaking happens again!! Told her ok but I don't think I am gonna do it even if it happens again...

Ok, back to my job search... I am quite disappointed that the apparel company did not call me for a second interview as mentioned by the interviewer that they will call me either on last Friday or this Monday if I am shortlisted. Sianz!! Despite that they did not call me, I am still hoping that they will ring me up coz I really like that job, kept telling myself that they might need more time to make their decision, but in actual fact, I am just self-consoling... Errgh!!

Just when I was typing the last paragraph, I felt the earthquake again!!! Going a little giddy here!!! The second time happened at 1.54pm, exactly 2 hours after the first one... and it lasted slightly longer this time!! Should I really leave my house huh?? Kekeke... Of coz not.

No comments: