Thursday, March 22, 2007

Catch Up Session With Ex-Colleague & Kelvin's 26th Birthday Dinner

Went KTV at Suntec KBox with Charmaine yesterday in the afternoon... We sang till our heart's content since we had the mics to ourselves!! Hahaaa!! Once again, held a personal Jolin concert although I tried my best not to select Jolin's songs continuously... I hope Charmaine wasn't bored by my singing. Hehee... But I realized the songs she selected were almost the same as those which I used to select when I went singing with Vanessa, which is a good thing...

However, it was also a eerie experience singing with Charmaine yesterday... Bcoz all of a sudden she started telling me some of the haunted stories regarding the office which I used to work in and others which were experienced by my ex-colleagues!!! When she was telling me about the office executive toilet which I used to go when working overnight shifts is actually haunted and that my ex-colleague was locked inside for no reason, it really sent shivers down my spine!!! Not to mention, she and I ever saw some "things" previously in our office and the toilet, but I always tell myself that I was only imagining things... At least I am glad that I am no longer working there now.

It actually freaked me out for a second after Charmaine finished singing the song "Zhi Mi Bu Hui" by Faye Wong... coz we heard a gal's voice singing the same song coming from the wall behide me... I guessed Charmaine had the same thought as me at that time! But of coz, I chose to believe that the singing was in fact coming from another KTV room that should be located either next to ours or behind us. Whether there's really such a KTV room with people there, I don't wanna know further!!! Hahaaa...

Ok, enough said about such topics!!! Moving on, I went to meet Eileen and Kelvin at Bugis after Charmaine left to meet her bf. Went to one of the manicurists at Bugis Village with Eileen for an express manicure since we were early... Hehee... And Kelvin went with us!!! Of coz he just sat there to wait for us... After Fang arrived, we then walked over to Liang Seah Street to have our dinner at Ma La Steamboat. It was a treat from Kelvin for his birthday!!


Soon, Tammie. Deardear and Mark Leong also arrived and joined us for the dinner... Deardear came from work... However, after dinner, the decision was to go back to Wine Network to chill... DUHHHH!!! Actually we wanted to go St. James, but the guys didn't want to... so we had to go to wine instead.

Thus, stayed there till late then went back... We shall go St. James on this coming Saturday then!

No comments: