Sunday, March 25, 2007

Clubbing At St. James Power Station

Went to watch Mr Bean's Holiday with Deardear yesterday... I expected it to be a silly movie but it turned out not as funny as I thought it would be. It's also a one-man show similar to Borat! Don't think it is worth the money to watch it at the cinema. We should have watched TMNT instead... Probably it would have been better!

After the movie, we met up with Fang and Tammie at VivoCity and proceeded to St. James. I have never been there before so it's considered as my first time there. We entered thru The Boiler Room as the queue was shorter. We realized that there are alot of aunties and uncles clubbing at St. James, mostly at DragonFly and Bellini Room (swing and jazz room)!! We also saw a few SIM lecturemates while exploring the different club rooms... people like Charlene and Isabella! So we just said hi and bye!! Hahaa...

Later we made our way to DragonFly and joined my poly friends there... It's been quite awhile since the last time I met up with them! Sharon is still the same, always enjoying herself to the max while we are clubbing!! Anyway, yesterday was our first time dancing to mandarin songs! Hahaa!! Maybe it can be quite off for some people like Deardear and Tammie, especially when they make their chinese live band performances so 'ge-tai' style, but I think it's fine with me as long as I know the songs that they are singing! Too bad they did not perform any of Jolin's song, or I would probably have performed my Jolin's dancemoves!! Kekeke... Nah, just kidding!! =P

Besides DragonFly, we also went to Movida where their live band performs to those samba, cha-cha and brazilian songs!! Lots of ang mohs in there too!! And there's more interaction between the band and the clubbers, thus it's more fun and entertaining!

After that, we went back to The Boiler Room since our free housepour could only be redeemed from there. I think the music played in The Boiler Room are more hip-hop. There are more blacks, indians and malays in this room.

So we continued to club till 4am with Sulynn, Jeffrey and Michael. Then Fang, Dear and I went to Spize at River Valley for supper. Chit-chatted for awhile too... By the time Dear sent me home was about 6am already!

No comments: