Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My First Day On Shift...

Today was my first day working on shift from 2pm to 11pm... wasn't as bad as I thought. I am really bo chap now... I am supposed to wear office attire for this shift today, but I simply hack it and wore my casual attire to work instead! =D

The time passed quite slowly during the first half (as in between 2pm to 6pm) before dinner time... However, I already managed to hit 20 calls during the first 4 hours. The calls just kept on coming in non-stop till I don't even have the time to go to the toilet.

Previously, we have heard some rumours about the shift sups on who are the better ones and who are the not so helpful ones... one of them which was said to be not so nice turned out to be not as bad as what I thought today... but still I will not take that as they are, as most of the people in my company have got mood swings!! They can be so very helpful during this minute and then who knows when they will suddenly give a bloodly attitude as if we are idiots asking them silly questions or give as a face as if we owe them hundreds and thousands of dollars!!

Anyway, time passed quite fast after dinner coz I guessed there were not so much calls so it seems more relax bcoz we seldom hear the bell that alerts us to log in and be ready to wait for calls. And thus I just take my own sweet time to answer each call. Hehee... However, I'm quite scared that time would be difficult to past during those days that Charmaine is on a different shift as me or not even working on the same day as me... =(

Hope the rest of my working days stay the same like today.

No comments: