Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Love VivoCity!!!

Just a short update on my last 2 entries about C and me... Glad that everything between us has been clarified and that we are currently back on good terms again. Really appreciate her understanding on my previous frustration. Thanks gal!

Finally had a chance to go to the beach again yesterday... Have not been there for about 3 weeks. However, the weather wasn't very healthy as it has been very hazy recently.

After that, I suggested to go catch the movie "World Trade Centre" and so Deardear suggested going to VivoCity GV to watch it. Thus, we then proceed to there to purchase our movie tixs after leaving Sentosa.

It was freaking cold in VivoCity, we were freezing inside. Nah... Just exaggerating... Hahaa! In any case, it is really really BIG and spacious inside!!! Or should I say HUGE?? The building structure has 3 segments in a form of a circular shape each with 3 storeys and not sure if there are 1 or 2 basements (we didn't go to the basement though).

There are many many shops!!! So many that I have already fell in love with the place!! Furthermore, that only made up 60% of the total number of shops. Just by walking thru the stretch with TopShop, Pull and Bear, Forever 21 have already made me wanna go back there again!!! Just by visiting these 3 places, I have already felt like buying the whole 3 shops, especially TopShop and Forever 21! Not forgetting to mention that there's also mPhosis!!! My favorite brand!

Within a short 1-2 hours, I have already bought 2 tops from mPhosis and 1 from Forever 21. Dear also bought 2 t-shirts from Pull and Bear. I have spotted a pair of golden track shoes from Pull and Bear, but it costs $79.90... I am still considering whether I should buy it although I felt quite tempted to.

Oh yah, we actually went to GV before shopping around... However, the movie tixs for "World Trade Centre" were sold out. Thus, we decided to watch the show today instead. That was why we had the time to explore the place.

Like I say, it is so big that we didn't even have enough time to go to certain parts of the building such as Tangs and the third storey. We did catch a glimpse of the third storey, there's a very big open space which seems quite windy and relaxing for couples to "pak-tor" or take a stroll. But I think it is not advisable for couples to go there and romantic now since that place is still so new and that everyone is going up there to explore the place. Hehee... Probably after the crowd has died down in the near future, it will be a nice quiet place for couples to go at night! =P

Later, there is this chinese restaurant which Dear and I passed by - Crystal Jade Dining, its interior looks very high class from the outside. It seems as though it caters to the rich! Hope I can dine in there some day... Kekeke...

Alrighty, that's all for our visit to VivoCity. Awaiting my next trip to shop there again!!! =D

No comments: