Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pain In The Neck!

Not sure if he is the son of a bitch... but for all the thing I know for sure, he is a stupid fucking asshole, a pain in the neck to most of my batch mates at work!!

The person I am talking about is one of my shift supervisors!! I am not going to mention his name here but very unfortunately, he has the same name as my brother.

Many of them from my batch hate him bcoz of his damn fucking yaya-papaya attitude... Furthermore, I think he is such a nosey busy-body who enjoys poking his nose into other's business. Well, maybe not others but my business!

However I don't understand why the older shifters seem to click quite well with him... and another doubt in my mind is that I always wonder why he treats a butch (one of my colleague) so much better than us!! Makes me wonder if he dislikes gals!!

All along, I thought he was alright as he did not do anything to me, except knowing that he hates C and any other people to sit at his workstation and that he is very particular about others dirtying or messing up his table. He is no longer considered as alright after he has stepped on my tail and given me attitude!

In fact, he is really unhelpful in assisting us in our queries and that we hate asking him questions unless we have no choice. Remember the last time, I blog about the stop payment case whereby the customer's check wasn't stopped and was actually cleared into a trading firm's account... After that matter, he likes to say things sarcastically to indicate on how I could make such a stupid mistake and even kept reminding me about the matter by asking me whether I have received my checkbook and seen a check before... And told me to photocopy a copy of my checkbook to keep in the office as a reference. At that time, I actually felt offended by his sarcastic words. It was none of his business anyway, since another day supervisor was actually doing the following up for me.

Last Saturday, I swopped my weekend shifts with R, this sickening supervisor suddenly asked me why I was working on the earlier shift and also asked who approved it. It was never his problem in the first place what!! Why must he ask so much since the swop has already been approved by another supervisor??! After that, he pursposely find fault with me... there was a call that I took 6 mins plus to talk to cm followed by doing some form-filling, he sudddenly walked over and kick a big fuss on how long I have been on not ready status and exclaimed "WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?? IT'S BEEN 6 MINS ALREADY LEH!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IS THIS OR NOT???"

At that point of time, I needed his assistance to help me review on customer's account as the customer has requested for a temp increase in his credit line. He took the request form from me, declined it without much consideration and just pass it back to me without explaining why he declined the request. When I asked, he asked me "Didn't you read the memo???" Think he simply has attitude problem!!

Today I was late, he went to check on my logging in time just now even though he was on nite shift and would not have know that I was late if he does not do a check... He purposely questioned me on what time I logged in and when I said I forgot, he told me that it was 5.18pm and that I was late for 18 mins. He then told me to report to work 30 mins earlier when I go back to work on this coming Thursday.

I have an urge to ask him why must I pay back more than the duration that I was late for, furthermore such a rule is not stated in my job contract... So why should I do so?? Anyway I have decided and planned to go earlier on Thursday by only 18 mins, NOT 30 mins lor!! Fire me lah!!! =P

Now I really hate him to the core! I think very soon I may just submit my resignation letter before the end of 6 months bcoz I cannot stand him putting an eye on me so closely in whatever I do.

Or worst if he turns out to be my direct supervisor!!! Yeeek!!! =S

No comments: