Sunday, February 08, 2009

More CNY Celebrations...


Tomorrow is the last day of CNY le... Let me upload somemore CNY related piccies before CNY comes to an end for this year...


Last Tuesday, my management catered lunch buffet for the whole office as I have mentioned previously... Hmm... But the 'Loh Hei' Yu Sheng was kinda pathetic for sharing between 2 departments! Damn kiam lor... Some of my collegues even chose not to 'loh' coz there was not enough space to accommodate all with just 1 set of Yu Sheng... At least should order 1 set per department mah!! But what can we expect??! It's recession leh!!!... Sigh... This is the only reason that everyone will say when portions of everything start to shrink or reduce this year! Be it bonuses, performance appraisal rankings (so that lesser people can get their bonuses), even for the mandarin oranges given from our management - Last year, each staff was given 1 box of oranges which contain about 20 oranges in a box, this year we were given only 2 oranges each - rather don't give better...


Ok... anyway, on last Saturday, we also had dinner at Deardear's house... Bernard drove Deardear and I to East Coast Park Jumbo Seafood restaurant to tah-bao chilli crabs, black pepper crabs and Yu Sheng... while Bernard went to Lagoon side to buy BBQ stingray, hokkien mee and cuttlefish kang kong.


After dinner, we played Blackjack... Hmm... Think my luck was not so bad that night, maybe bcoz Deardear and I were wearing couple t-shirts... so we have got couple luck!!! Hahahaa... Ok, nonsense I know! =P

No comments: