Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Someone tagged me in this on Facebook... Didn't feel like writing it initially but since I am feeling bored now, might as well do it... Hee... Thus, I pasting it here too.

1. I love the sun!! I used to go suntanning at the beach with my uni friends on almost every weekend!

2. I once picked up tennis together with my uni friends and started buying a whole lot of tennis outfits for the sport. In actual fact, I can't play but just wanted to dress like a pro. =P

3. I am a fashion freak and super shopaholic. I can spend alot on clothings, shoes, bags, accessories, cosmetics, hair and nails... I love collecting nail polishes and have collected up to 3 big boxes, and even own all the tools and equipments needed for mani, pedi, nail arts and acrylic nail extensions! I tend to overspend and then feel guilty about it after that. =P

4. I love painting my own nails and designing nail arts on them!

5. I hate wearing office attires to work bcoz they make me feel old and uncomfortable!

6. I think my eyes are small and that's why I love wearing black eyeliners around them to make them look bigger.

7. I take cab to work everyday bcoz I hate standing and squeezing with people on public transports. In fact, I travel to almost everywhere by cab except for travelling home from work which I will take the stinky bus 854.

8. I have intentions to quit my job every now and then bcoz I feel being used as a sparetyre but is not given the recognition, yet I have to undergo scrutinization on my punctuality... I feel stuck in the banking industry currently and is living in despair everyday. I think my current job fit is a total mismatch for me. However, I am staying on for the sick of $$$, especially during this recession period!

9. I was once locked out alone in the open space outside the enclosed swimming pool (which required card access) on the rooftop of the shortstay apartment in Melbourne during winter, freezing and shivering after a swim wearing a wet bikini with a towel wrapped around, all bcoz my boyfriend accidentally mistook my room keys back with him, which was left behind for me by my room mate. Hahaa...

10. Sometimes when I feel unhappy, I will blog about it but not publish the entry.

11. My favourite colours are pink, white and gold. In addition to that, I love anything that is colourful, bright, bling or psychedelic!!

12. I love all Hello Kitty and princessy stuffs! And can turn totally crazy over Tokidoki items!

13. I have always wanted to open my own shop either selling clothes or providing manicure services.

14. If I am given an opportunity to study again, I will want to study fashion design and marcom...

15. My cupboards are overpacked with clothes that I have difficulties searching for them everytime.

16. I can take up to 2 hours or more to get ready before I leave my house.

17. I have put on weight recently and is losing that self-confidence which I used to have previously. I miss the figure that I had 4 years ago. =P

18. I am a perfectionist when it comes to my appearance but is also a very messy person at home and hate doing housework!

19. I love taking photos of myself!!

20. Sometimes I will lock myself in my room, turn on the music really loud and then start singing and dancing in front of the mirror as if I am a superstar!!

21. My ambition was to become a singer... I once signed up for a singing audition secretly and went for the audition alone, but I ended up forgetting the lyrics after singing 2 phrases at the audition!

22. I once sung at The Hark Cafe for my exposure experience when I attended singing classes at the Hark Music School!

23. My favourite number is 13 bcoz my birthday falls on 31st, my boyfriend's birthday falls on 3rd, I stay on level 13, my boyfriends stay in block 13 and coincidentally, both of us got together on the 13th.

24. I used my milk bottle until Primary 5!

25. I tend to daydream about marriage whenever I listen to the song "Can you celebrate?" by Namie Amuro. I wish I can to use this song as my future wedding march-in song!

No comments: