Friday, January 02, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009...

Today is the second day of 2009, also the first day of work and school this year for majority of the people out there... Anyway, I took leave today. Hehee... Didn't know why I took leave, think I just didn't feel like working. Furthermore, Deardear is also on leave so might as well take leave on the same day.

Well, as usual like I said, I stayed home to celebrate the last day of 2008 by watching TV all night, starting from Little Nonya to the countdown programmes on Channel 5, 8 and even TVBS. Every year was the same... I always wish that I could go partying on these nights... or at least meet up with some friends so that I am not just alone with my parents at home. Sounds so boring, no life, sad and pathetic... =(


Anyway, I was so bored that I sms-ed Deardear... and he gave me a surprise by coming over to my place that night! I am happy that he made it to welcome the new year together with me! But, I am still not satisfied - I want to go partying/gathering with him, Fang and Eileen this year can?? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE??? Or if can include more people, the merrier.

But I am always so pathetic!! Coz actually I do not have many friends, and the friends who I am closer with often already have plans with their other friends... So there goes my plan to go celebrating with my own friends... Yet the only one I can turn to is Deardear, but every year he will need to work work work...

Well, I know I have been complaining about the same thing every year, but I can only say that this will not stop until I get to celebrate a proper Christmas and New Year Eve with him! As in to go see the fireworks together or at least get out of the house to be with all the people out there, counting down together, getting to feel the excitement in welcoming the new year!! I think that will be so much more fun than just me staying at home watching TV lor...

Ok, anyway, yesterday I just realized that I did not upload the Disneyland fireworks and the Symphony of Lights video clips which were taken in Hong Kong during August last year, so I have uploaded them last night. Both clips were taken by Deardear. He held his arms in the air for 10 over minutes for the fireworks so as to film the entire show. Poor Deardear's arms were aching after the fireworks ended in Disneyland. Hehee...

Enjoy... And Happy New Year to everyone!



No comments: