Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bling Bling Nails For CNY!

Once again, CNY is the time for me to dress up my nails again!! Hehee... For many times I have wanted to book an appointment with a manicure shop to get my nails extensions on. But in fact, I already have long nails myself, just that they are not long enough to my expectation and not as strong as the extended ones coz my nails often chips off when it grows up to a certain length.

Anyway, in order to save up the $100 to $150 and I was lazy to sit at the manicure shop for hours so as to get the nail extensions done, I decided not to go. Instead I chose to DIY the nail art on my own nails.

At first I was kinda clueless on the colours to use and design to be created... but in the end I got some inspirations from those nail art magazines which I bought previously! It's a pity that I have not master the skills of drawing flowers/ribbons using the acrylic powders, so can only make use of my Swarovski crystals.

Since I am wearing a pink top on the first day of CNY, I chose light pink as the base colour and then added some silver glitters using my Oops! J nail polish. After that then I added on pink and silver crystals on each finger to create the super bling effect!

Tadah~! Here's the end result!


I simply love them, especially shone under very bright white lights or spotlights!! They look super duper bling can!!! I cannot believe that these nails were actually done by myself!! I am so proud of myself bcoz I have never thought that I can be so good at it! I think if I were to get this done at some manicure shop, they would have charged me at least $65 to $90 without extensions. Heee... Don't mind me for being hao lian... I am just so very satisfied with my own skills! =P

No comments: