Wednesday, January 14, 2009

KTV With Choco & Friends

Went KTV with Deardear, Choco, his boss and Josephine 2 weeks ago. This is my first time going KTV with Choco they all... it is also my first time going to the KTV opposite Bugis Junction called TopOne. This is the first KTV which I don't feel cold at all. Instead I could feel the heat in my body after singing every song.

Deardear said that the lemon tea he drank there was the most expensive lemon tea he had ever drank bcoz he paid for his and my share for the KTV session without singing at all. Hehee... In fact, I think I sang the most... Once again, I did not fail to hold my Jolin concert... I sang so many Jolin's songs until I myself felt tired of singing her songs and Deardear became sleepy... =P Anyway, I think their lemon tea sucks!

Their KTV system seems abit complicated and does not have a controller like in KBox, I did not know how to operate it and took some time to figure it out. But the cool part is that we could control the lightings such as spotlights in the room. I am referring to techno spotlights used in discos, not the normal room lights! When we sang those fast songs like Sammi's Mei Fei Se Wu, we purposely switched on the flickering spotlights to let it rotate! Hahahaa... It was so funny!!!

We sang until 3.30am... When we reached home, we realized that we have cigarette smell on our hair and clothes... Hate it! I guessed although the price we paid was cheaper than KBox, I will still prefer KBox bcoz at least we will not smell like cigarette after that.

No comments: