Monday, December 29, 2008

Fahrenheit Fantasy Concert on 19 Dec 2008












Went to Fahrenheit's concert with Vanessa on last Friday, kinda enjoyed it though I am not a super diehard fan of theirs, maybe bcoz I get to see my favourite member from the group - Aaron Yan for the first time!! Was lucky to be seated beside a group of fans who weren't that crazy and the gal beside me also supports Aaron! Heehee... She was holding a light-up board which shows "Lun, I am here". I find it interesting coz I did not get to have one of those during my time when I used to support Jimmy Lin... so I borrowed the board from her and took a photo with it! Kekeke... =P

They sang some songs which I had never heard before...Vanessa and I felt slightly bored while all the other fans surrounding me seems so enthu and excited. Those were the times when we sat down to take a rest. But the feeling of sitting on the first 6th row is definitely better than the last time when I went to watch Jolin's Concert... bcoz no one will really care whether u stand up and block them coz everyone does it. And it definitely feels more high than sitting at the higher seats! However, I hated being blocked by those in front of me, especially by those holding the banners and boards whenever Aaron walked to our side of the stage!!

Anyway, I like it when they sang 'Uptown Girl'... Oh yah, Vanessa took a video clip of them singing... and Aaron was caught lip-singing coz there was one part whereby his voice can be heard but none of them were singing. But it's ok, I dun really care as long as he's cute. Hehee... =P

No comments: