Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Moo Moo Year!!

In another 4 hours and 48 mins, we will be sending off the Rat and welcoming the Ox!! Hmmm... So fast, it will be Chinese New Year already... But actually I don't feel excited about it as compared to the times when I was younger... Hmmm... I think coz I am growing old so fast that I wish that I could turn back the time!

In fact, come to think of it, I do not really look forward towards CNY... coz after CNY, there will be no more public holidays until Good Friday which falls on 10 April... Sianz!! No break for 3 months plus wor... =(

Furthermore, after CNY, I will be having my performance appraisal with my AVP... I don't have a very positive feeling about it lor... Moreover, I have been very unhappy with my AVP for exploiting me with her bias and unfair treatments especially in giving leave approvals! Feel like bao-tohing her to my VP for her bias behaviour... who asked her to bao-toh me to HR for my lateness and always take advantage of me by asking me (and I mean only me coz I sit directly in front of her) to do things for her... she likes to bao-toh and use people so much, I shall do the same to her lah! But on the other hand I am afraid that it will reflect badly on my appraisal since my appraisal is still in the hands of that biatch... so I am still deciding whether to bao-toh or not. Let's see how my appraisal goes and then I decide... If she rates me poorly, I confirm go and bao-toh her! Hiak hiak hiak!!! *Evil laugh* This is called an eye for an eye! Hahahaaa!!! =P

I am so pissed with her that when I left my office on last Friday, I didn't even bother to say bye and wish her Happy Chinese New Year, coz I hope the Year of Moo Moo will be super bad for her! I am very bad hor... but I don't care! Bcoz this is my only channel to vent my dissatisfactions on work-related matters... Ok, enough about that biatch!

Wonder what to wear tomorrow... I have bought many new clothes for the new year but I don't know what to wear coz I think I have grown fatter now... so can easily see my tummy wor... then relatives will tease me for growing fat le... Aiyah, irritating! Actually I find it not as easy to slim down now... think as I grow older, my metabolism rate has becomes slower liao... Jialat...

Okie, time to go paint new colours on my nails for tomorrow liao... Ciaoz! Happy "Niu" Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai to all!! =)

No comments: