Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My 100th Entry - Ride On Sentosa Express

Finally had a chance to go to Sentosa again on Monday with Deardear for a tan... It was our first time that we took the Sentosa Express from VivoCity to the Beach Station directly... Sentosa islanders are entitled to free rides on the express train!! All we need to do is to present our islander's membership card to the ticket counter and the counter staff would give us a free Sentosa Pass as shown below.


To gain entry into the Sentosa Express station so as to board the train, it's kinda similar to how we enter the MRT stations... We have to scan the Sentosa Pass, but the only difference is that the entrances are not automated like those in the MRT stations... For this, we have to push the barrel by ourselves!! However, I was so used to those in the MRT station, my first reaction was to scan and wait for the barrel to open automatically... Thus, I paused there for a second, then realized that I need to push the barrel myself!!! Hahahaaa!!! Felt kinda silly after that!!

Travelling in the express train is like travelling in Changi Airport's Skytrain...

There's only 4 stations in total! And the last is the Beach station. The station after Sentosa station (VivoCity) would only open in year 2010!! That's like 3 years from now... Duhh!!However, this express train really saved alot of time for beach goers as we do not need to waste time taking the Sentosa bus from Harbourfront bus interchange and then change to the Blue Line...

Dear and I went to Palawan beach and saw 2 female ang mohs were topless sunbathing!!! At first they were only tanning their back... But later, they even tanned their front baring their breasts to all!!! Sigh... Why are they so open?? The best part was that I saw an ah pek sitting under the tree enjoying the view of the mountains lah!! And he was smiling to himself with a chee ko pek face!!! Three other guys also kept turning around to peep at the ang mohs!!

I don't know why I think the ang mohs' breasts look like 2 ice cream sundaes to me!! AHAHAAA!! Maybe I was feeling too hot lying under the sun and felt like eating ice creams then... Kekekeke... Hey don't get me wrong hor... I meant eating real ice creams ok!!! But it really seems like that to me loh!! Hahaa!!




Anyway we stayed at the beach till 3pm then it started drizzling!! Sickening weather!!! Wasted my trip there again... Didn't even get a tan!! We packed up hurriedly, then walked to the Coffee Bean at the Beach Interchange to eat something... Dear ordered their caesar salad, which comes with only lettuces with the salad dressing and some cheese and crotons!! What happened to the eggs manz???!!! That costs $6 plus!! WTF?!

After that we took the Sentosa Express back to VivoCity. Encountered some problems with the Sentosa Pass when entering into the Beach station! Apparently, the station crew told me to proceed to the ticket counter and tell the staff that my pass is faulty, but the counter staff insisted that my pass is working fine and passed it back to me. When I tried scanning it again, the screen kept showing that there's error! The station crew then had to scan his pass for me to enter!!

Here's some of the pics I took at the Beach station and while on my way back to VivoCity.


No comments: