Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Singapore's Very First Diagonal Road-Crossing!!

Deardear and I went to town to do some shopping yesterday... I didn't buy anything though, instead Deardear bought more things than me!! He bought 2 polo tees from TopShop and a belt from Ed Hardy... As for me, I have already burnt a hole in my pocket on last Saturday at VivoCity!! Actually I still feel like buying more things but I guess I needed to save some money to do my hair (and nails if possible)!!!

While we were walking towards Heeren last night, we came to this cross-junction along the area between Ngee Ann City, Paragon, Mandarin Hotel and Park Hotel (previously known as Crown Prince Hotel)... Not sure if people have actually noticed the diagonal road markings on the floor and a diagonal white traffic man signal facing the diagonal directions on each side of the road?? Anyway, there were spot lights shining down at the middle of the cross junction!!

To our fascination, Deardear immediately held my hand and pulled me across the road diagonally from Ngee Ann City's side to Park Hotel!!! HAHAHAAA!! COOOOOOL HUH!!! I told Dear that I have to blog this down!! It's our first time crossing the roads in Singapore diagonally!!! The last time I did that was in Perth! I said I'll need to take a picture of it to put on my blog... He then said that we could always come back later and cross the diagonal-crossing again!! WHICH WE DID!!! HEHEHEE!!!

Here's the pics...

Pictures taken from outside Park Hotel (Swensens) towards Ngee Ann City.


Merging the 2 pictures above to give a better view of the diagonal-crossing...


Wouldn't it be a good idea if they could put up another diagonal-crossing at the cross-junction outside Wheelock, Shaw House/Scotts Isetan, Mariott Hotel/CK Tangs and Orchard MRT Station??...

Alright, there's another picture which I took... It captures a cheeky man peeking under a woman's legs trying to look at her 'u noe what'!!! Kekeke...


For those guys who are also interested in taking a peek could proceed to Chanel at Ngee Ann City! Haaa!!

Soon, it was time to go home... After we reached home, Deardear was surfing the net with my laptop while I was playing with my V3... I was trying to snap photos of myself when I suddenly took this pic! Hahaa!!

No comments: