Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Anniversary & Valentine's Day 2007

I always have a choice to celebrate Valentine's Day with Deardear on either 13th or 14th February and either date is fine with me coz both days are special to me!! Since Dear has to work on the 14th itself, we celebrated our Valentine's Day on the 13th instead. Though it's one day in advance but it's also the day for our 2 years and 1 month anniversary! Hee...

Deardear first went for his CNY haircut and highlighting in the afternoon then came to my place after that. Since he could only reach my in the late afternoon, I used the time while waiting for him to make something for him...

Guess what did I make?? Hahaaa... This is what I was going to make... Walnut brownie!! Kekeke...

From this...


to this...



It's an ugly brownie... Hahaa... The heart-shape looks like it's heart broken bcoz of the crack due to the expansion after baking. And I didn't have the time to finish writing 'Happy Valentine's Day' coz when I was writing the word 'Valentine', Deardear was already at my doorstep!

Went to open the door and did not see anyone but a stalk of pink rose placed standing on my door gate... Thus shouted for him to come out! He then walked out from lift lobby area!!

My hands were still stained with patches of chocolate then... Dear then entered my room, so I went back to the kitchen to clear up the mess then brought the tray of brownie and presented it to Deardear... Haahaaa...

Actually the brownie was hard like rock!!! Kekeke... Kinda crispy at the edges and softer in the centre. Think I overbaked it that's why... However if mai hiam, it is still edible ok!! Anyway Deardear still ate it though I think he had a hard time chewing it... Ahahaaaaa!!! =P

Then it was gift exchange time although Dear previously told me not to buy anything for him so that he doesn't have to buy anything for me... After I showed him the brownie, he said that are things in the paper bag and told me to read the card first. At first I saw the smaller plastic bag from Rip Curl, I thought he bought me a bikini!! But I was wrong, he actually bought me a pink tracker cap from Ed Hardy!! And below it was the pink PSP which I told him to buy for me when we went to the beach few days back... I was then just saying it for fun, but he really bought it for me!!! Heheee... LOVE ALL MY PRESENTS!!! THEY ARE ALL PINK IN COLOUR!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH, DEARDEAR!!!



After that it was my turn, but I told him that I didn't buy him anything since as agreed previously. Then all of a sudden I handed him a Nike plastic bag... Hehee... He knew what is inside already... It's the bright yellow sleeveless tennis top which he all along wanted to buy but couldn't find his size! Glad he likes it but I felt bad coz he spent so much on my presents and I only bought him a top... =P


Anyway, soon it was time to go out... Just when we were to leave my place, my dad came home. Hehee... Thus I borrowed the car from him and off we went to town to source for one of the tops I previously spotted from Future State... Searched the outlets at Far East and Takashimaya but all don't have the top I tried on at the Wisma outlet. In the end, I went back to buy the last piece from the Wisma outlet even though the belt bucket is abit spoilt... Anyway the salesgirl gave me a 10% discount for that. But i seriously hate their 'take it or leave it' attitude!!

After buying my top, we then went to Sushi Tei at VivoCity for our dinner. But before queuing at Sushi Tei, we went into Toys 'R' Us to look at those machines whereby you insert coins and turn the knob, then the toy in the egg case will roll down (I don't know what is that machine called). Deardear saw one of the machine with the following pic on the machine and he wondered what's that... so I told him to try since it's only $1.


I told him I like the pink colour one called Heroine... so he passed me the coin then I inserted it into the machine and turned the knob... The egg dropped down and Deardear opened it. Tadah!! I got it!!! It's the pink one!!! So heng!!


Deardear said he wants the black or grey one, called Zero or Enemy... So I told him to try again later after dinner. And we queued to be seated at Sushi Tei.

We sat at the bar seats and I saw this cute guy working at the sushi bar... Dear also said that he is cute!! Hehee!! Then he even caught my eyeballs following him... so he said he will bio the auntie working in the sushi bar too!! Deardear said that maybe I can write this in my blog "Today I had an enjoyable time with my boyfriend at Sushi Tei bio-ing another guy!!" Hahahaaa!!!

After dinner, we went back to Toys 'R' Us again. This time Deardear inserted the coin and turned the knob... Guess what he got?? He got what he wanted as well!! Hehee... Wonder if it's luck or just coincidence...



Then we continued shopping till the shop closes and went to Chinatown Bee Cheng Hiang (Mei Zhen Xiang) to buy bak kwa for our families. After that, Deardear decided to go to West Coast Park, but when we arrived there, there was alot of people. So we went to Sentosa instead. We strolled along Siloso and passed by Cafe Del Mar then strolled back to the car park again. Took some pictures there too!!

No comments: