Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Weird Feathered Creature...

Was sitting in my living eating my brunch (breakfast cum lunch) yesterday... Then I saw this specie of bird resting on top of one of the balconies opposite my block... I was curious so I took a pic of it coz I think it looked kinda unique yet scary and ugly to me and very much bigger than the normal type of birds such as sparrows, mynahs and the green humming birds!!

Think I find it scary coz it kept looking at my direction!!

I observed that it sat there for quite some time and didn't move much... When I was taking a picture of it, I was also abit afriad that the people staying in the next block would think that I am taking pictures of them instead since they could not see the bird from their side. Thus, I quickly zoomed in and snapped only 1 picture! Hehee...


After zoomed in...


Hmmm... So anyone knows what bird this is??

No comments: